Monday, August 14, 2006 9:53 PM

Damn the Math CA3 todae is like DAMN difficult!!! Shit lar..Suddenly forgot all the formulars!! F**K.
Haiz....ok....so juz now overslept after doin the paper luckily heard the teacher say "20 more mins girls" Lucky man!!! Straight away continue with ma checking!! After the collection of papers was done, everyone was like discussing abt the answers while I was like still wanna sleep!! DAMN Then went to the hall for assembly. After that 1hr in the hall we were dismissed. Then I went home wif Nazar, Nisha, Wan Xing, Nabila, Nadia. Reached home rileks then revise for Science CA3 and that is like TOMORROW!!!
OMG..I hope Im gonna do well..No more failings for science man...
I W.A.N.T T.O P.A.S.S!!!!!
Then tomorrow goin to Eunos Primary for some sports thing!! [Hope my team wins tomorrow] Until here onli coz Im like DAMN tired to type sum more!!!

'ANNISA outz!!!