Thursday, August 17, 2006 11:40 PM

I juz cant believe it... Failed History by 2 marks!! Damn pissed man!! But nvm....Todae was like a BORING DAY!! Everyone was like ''Damn it..Lierature last 2 period" It's very boring todae but after skool went out wif Nicolette and Yen Ming it's like DAMN fun!! Nicolette FAT BOY!! HAHAHA!! Then accompany Nicolette wait for her bus then I went home!! Ok..reached home like straight away wash up then do MATH!![ I dunnoe why, but Im beginning to like math now..gee!] Then at 8 watch Singapore Idol... OMG..Singaporeans are like deaf!! Joakim is supposed to be out and like Mathilda got out?

KCUF....Dam lar... But no matter wat Mathilda still ROX!! But Hady is the BEST man!!
Then went online then now juz want to blog!!
I also wanna say to all P6 this yr that will be taking their MT oral examination tomorrow for PSLE gd luck!! All the best!!



'ANNISA outz!!