Friday, October 13, 2006 10:08 PM

And it's Friday.....Wat a slacking day man!! And I mean SUPER slacking. SHE did not came to skool todae and I was SUPER bored. No one to tok to..Joke arnd with!! The teachers that came in todae gave us our EOY papers back!!
We got back :
Eng Paper 2
Math Paper 1
Literature
History section A [Part 1] MCQ
Eng Paper 2 - 47.5/80
Math Paper 1- *private and confidential* WAHAHAHAHAZ!!!
Literature-50/80
History section A [Part 1] MCQ- 21/25
Not tat satisfied with the DAMN marks but overall I think I did ok!! Rite?..NVM!!But still I did try my best so ya!! Well..Dun wanna tok abt marks now..Let me update abt wat happen yesterday. Went to meet up wif B2, Nazar and Nadya to break-fast together and also at the same time to celebrate B2's burfdae!! Soo we decided to break-fast at Long John Silver and we totally made that place as if that was our father's place!!
It was SUPER funnie and we laugh like mad people!! Then at arnd 8 we left LJ and headed home Nazar and Nadya went Geylang to walk arnd at the Bazaar there... B2 had to go home to celebrate her burfdae wif her family and I thing she did had a gd time!! (: Well ya..That was wat basically happened yesterday!!
Had a FANTASTIC time wif the gerls yesterdae!!!

'ANNISA outz!!