Monday, October 09, 2006 12:37 PM
YAY.....Exams oreadie ended!! The Science paper was the last paper and I must say that it was not difficult but at the same time it's not that easy... Well dun wanna tok abt the papers and think abt it coz wat's done cannot be undone rite? Sooo..I'll juz wait for the results and hope for the better and of course for the WORSE!! Ok soo after paper todae decided to go home...No mood to hang out wif the gerls.... Went home wif B2 and laugh in the bus after seeing her bro played soccer!!! [there's some things that happened to her bro and dun wanna mention it here] Wait for her bus at Bedok Inter and saw some primary skool peepz there. B2 went home and I went straight home too.. Sooo.... I must say that todae is very boring... Never meet Girl-Friend todae... [HAHAHAHAHA]
Alright a re-cap of wat happened early in the morning juz now... Alight 196 when reached the skool bus-stop. Then wallet was inside the bus... Run for the bus like mad until the nxt stop after KC bus-stop and LUCKILY got the bus.. PHEWWW.....lucky man!!! Went in the skool after a long run and I was breathless..Legs were like jelly... But lucky larh..got the wallet back.. And that is wat happened!! Alright..enough blogging for todae.. Update more tomorrow... Insya'Allah
'ANNISA outz!!!!
|