Sunday, November 12, 2006 11:45 PM

Ok..Juz now in he afternoon kinda chat wif a RETARDED and funnie gerl!!! WAKAKA!! She's soo damn funnie...Then arnd 2 had to go offline and get ready to jln raya wif parents and uncles and I kinda reached home arnd 11.15pm? Early rite? I know HAHA!! Ya k then now Im here blogging larh...Now Im gonna do a survey that Nabila had asked me to do soo Im gonna do it now k...



Name 13 of your friends that you can think of now.Don't read the questions below until you have Written all the names of the 13 people =)


1.Nazurah
2.Nabila
3.Sufie
4.Yat
5.Ada
6.Rahmat
7.Munirah
8.Sas
9.Firiman
10.Farahin
11.Nazar
12.Nicolette
13.Fendy

1.1.How did you meet 10?
~ In KC? HAHA!! She's in ma malay class and a schoolmate of mine.

2.What will you do if you have never met 1?
~ I dunnoe....we weren't be best-frens? I'll never forget her!! Love ya Zurah <3

3.What will you do when 2 and 6 dated?
~ WTH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I'll laugh like a mad woman coz if it reallie happens I'll be like laughing at them coz of somethings!! WAKAKAKAKA!!

4.Have you seen 4 cried?
~ I think soo...It has been a long time since I see her cry!!

5.Do you think 10 is cute?
~ Of course..She is cute and lame!! HAHA!!

6.How did you get to know 8?
~ He's ma primary school peep.

7.Would you ever go on a date with 12?
~Yes I will. Err..I mean date as in frens kinda date..get it? NVM!! HAHA!!

8.What's 7's favourite colour?
~ Orange I guess =)

9.What would you do if 6 confessed that he/she likes you?
~ I'll be speecless and laugh afer a few mins cozI find that rather silly coz we are close frens soo I dun think he will do tat but who knows..?! HAHA

10.Facts about 9..
~He's funnie..tall, older than me of course and he's nice. HAHA!!

11.Who's 4 going out with?
~ That someone whom I know but it must be kept a secret!! shoosh =p

12.Who's 5 to you?
~ A open-minded fren whom I can tell anything and everything. A kind soul. A fren that I can reply on =)

13.Would you ever live with 13?
~ No ...

14.Is 2 single?
~ SINGLE & AVAILABLE =p

15.What do you think about 3?
~ She's PRETTY. Someone that I can joke arnd with. A nice soul <3

16.What's the best thing about 5?
~ She understands and she's nice =)

17.What do you think about 11?
~ She SEXY. She's a JOKER, CUTE, SMART, LAME [at times].

18.A favourite memory with 2?
~ err... camwhoring?! HAHA!!! Ya.. =)

5 people that you want them to do this test
1.Susanne
2.All te 13 people on my list
3.Feng Ou
4.Munirah
5.All the people that is not on my list here. Sorrie if ur names are not here but U all r still ma frens! <3





'ANNISA outz!!!