Monday, November 06, 2006 12:02 AM

TOP 4!The Rules:
- Don't change your top 4 FIRST
- Be completely honest (within reason)

List your top 4
1. My mum
2. Sufie
3. Zurah
4. My bro

Are you older than your 2nd person?
- Errrr..NOPE!! Im younger by 2 yrs!

Have you gotten "sexual " with your 4thperson?-
- WTH!! he's ma bro!! how can I do that? And I won't do that until i get married I guess!?! HAHA!!

If you were to go to Disney world would you take number 3?
- I won't oni take her..I will take all of them !!

If you were crying would the 1st cheer you up?
- Yes...But i dun usually show her that Im crying! No. 2 and 3 usually make me HAPPIE!

If you found out that 2 and 4 were going out what would you do?
- I'll defintely laugh coz that won't happen!!! I mean if it happens I'll laugh coz my bro goin out wif ma sweet girlfriend? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! COOL!

Have you hugged anyone in your top 4?
- YES!!! All of em'

How long have you known 4?
- 13 yrs?

Who have you known the longest?
- Ma mom and Ma bro!!

Who have you known the least?
- Sufie [GIRLFRIEND]

Who did you hang out with Last?
- Zurah [BESTIE]

Who did you talk to on AIM with last?
- Huh? wat is AIM?

Have you ever kissed anyone on your top4, if so,who?
- Errr....Ma mom and Sufie!!

Has 2 ever spent the night at your house?
- NOPE!!

When was the last time you talked to 3?
- The last 3 days?

Do you love anyone on your top four?
-Of course!!! I love all of them!


'ANNISA outz!!