Sunday, November 19, 2006 12:01 AM

Well..Had a great time chatting with Nabila and Haidar. We chat abt mostly CRAPS! HAHA!!! Then we chat abt O levels...Haidar has finished his Os'. Well gd luck to u. Nabila is taking her Os' nxt yr, soo study hard gerl!! Me? Still a long way for me to go man!! HAHA!! But I must start working hard now!! HAHA!!After nearly abt 2 hrs of chatting Haidar wanted to go offline coz he wanted to sleep..Wah that guy ar..super SOTONG!! HAHA!! [kk..at times] Nabila and I were like against him when we were chatting. HAHA!! Soo he went offline and I and Nabila continue chatting!!
Soo ya..abt Saturday..I went for religious class and took 6 exam papers altogether! Screwed up all the papers I guess! HAHAX =p Then went home at 5.30pm and went online for a while like oni 15 mins then went to take a nap coz was SUPER tired!! HAHA!! Now Im her blogging after chatting with SOTONG and that 'SWEET' lady! HAHAHA!!



p.s: To Jolene: Hey..dun do that kinda thing to urself again....Anything juz koll any of ur frens or U can koll me to tok abt stuffs. Dun do this to urself. No point. Love ya! And to my babes they are: Nadiatul, Susanne, Jasmine, Nazar, Jolyn, Feng Ou, Jolene, and this special someone whom I reallie reallie miss..I wanna say to U people that I miss U all!! Love ya all





'ANNISA outz!!!