Sunday, December 24, 2006 9:26 PM


CHRISTMAS is tomorrow!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all =)

YESTERDAY was juz AWESOME ! Went out with cuzzins only. NO parents. NO frens. Just Cuzzins. Had a great time gg out with them! Spend most of our time talking, crapping and lots more! Going out with beloved cuzzins are juz AWESOME!!!

FRIDAY I stayed at home and sleep like a log! Wahahahhaz! I spent my whole day at home watching tv, eat, sleep, use the computer..well I feel BORED and I juz cant wait for school to re-open and meet up with my BABES =)

THURDAY I went JB when I was supposed to go rockclimbing with the gang. Went with Uncle&Family! whahahhahahz! It was like raining there..and it was cold there. Went to eat and bought CHRISTMAS presents. It was soooooooooooooo FUN!!!

WEDNESDAY went for training. Then after training mom came down to school to buy school books and after we bought the school books we went off to Tampines to Uncle's house. Went there to look at granny and my cute lil cuzzin! WHAHAAHHAHZ!!

TUESDAY spent the day at home!



MONDAY went East Coast and had lotsa FUN!!!! Spent nearly the whole day with cool people! It was juz AWESOME!!!! How I wish that day won't end.


LAST WEEK


SUNDAY spent the whole day at home.

SATURDAY I went to my relegious school and collect my exams result and I passed! Well I was soo shocked. Im soo glad that I passed!

FRIDAY I went to Bedok Library wit the gang and we did our hols hw! Well I still gopt some more to do..well of course Im gonna start real soon!! NEDD TO GET CRACKING!!!



Well I think my post for todae is very long . I'll update again once Im free ya =p
Have a gd day tomorrow and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!!!!!!



'ANNISA outz!!!