Sunday, December 31, 2006 10:47 PM

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA to all Muslims.
Hope you all are having a great time celebrating it with ur family members and also enjoying the good yummy delicious food and watching the tv programmes.
Well...im currently watching Countdown 2007......well I did not went out with frens to celebrate this countdown stuff but still I can watch the tv and enjoy rite? WAHAHAHAHAHAZ!
Soooo todae at arnd 11+ went to my granny's house[dad's side] at Bedok first and spent hours there with LOVED ones. Ate Nasi Briyani and it was YUMMIE!!! Slack there with cuzzins and all then at arnd 4+ went Tampines insted of Bukit Batok coz granny was at Tampines;uncle's house[mum's side]. When I reached there everyone went home oreadie coz I think my family were like the last to reached there and they kinda waited for us for hours soo ya we understand! WAHAHAHAHAHAZ! Reached there eat again! We ate Nasi Ayam Penyet!!! Not ordered ones but homemade ones! WAHAHAHAHAHAZ!!!! Then after eating slack again....watch tv until I nearly overslept! WTH! HAHAHAHAHA! Then I think arnd 7+ we went home and ya I wash up and all and watch tv. It's a WONDERFUL day todae =))
YESTERDAY I went JB again with sister and Uncle&family! WAHAHAHAHAHAZ! Eat lotsa food man! OMG!! I think I've gain lotsa weight during this hols!!! WAHAHAHAZ! We went ANGSANA onli coz we dun have the time to go somewhere else...Well I still had fun though!
Well we'll be celebrating a NEW YEAR in a few minutes time. Hope ur NEW resolutions will 'come true' WAHAHAHHAZ! Wanna watch tv now.....
HAPPY NEW YEAR






'ANNISA outz!!!