Sunday, January 07, 2007 12:48 PM
HELL man!!
I have been having a very busy week. The first day of sch was not bad I must say.....Had training both on Wednesday and Thursday to prepare for Sec 1 CCA Orientation and that was yesterday. It was soooo cool! Then after CCA orientation went home to change and go back to sch and follow the Debating Club people to Mediacorp to support the debaters in the show The Arena. After the show went back to sch and decided to ave dinner with Nabila and Nadia but we ended up buying food from 7-eleven and went to Nadia'a house. Mum fetched me from Nadia's house and reached home arnd 12++?! Ya...It was a tiring day for me and sch is tomorrow....Im soo not looking forward to sch tomorrow. Loads of hw to do man!!! ALOT!!!! Well I've gtg now...not gonna blog later mayb tomorrow or end of nxt week? I dunnoe..very bz larh! I wanna wish HAPPIE NEW YEAR to all....It's not to late rite? whahahz! And oh yeah wanna wish my darling Sufie HAPPIE 16th BIRTHDAY!!
Alright reallie gtg now BYE!!!
'ANNISA outz!!!
|