Saturday, February 17, 2007 11:22 PM


'ANNISA is back people!
WAHAHAHAHAZ!!
HELLIU to one and all ((:


Alot of things has happened during the days I never blog. There was Valentines Day which is not a BIG deal to me and there was Chinese New Year celebration which was yesterday and it was FUNNNN!!! The Katong School children came to our sch and I think all of them enjoyed it there coz there was a performances by our on KC students and also from the Victoria School boys. Their performance was soo interesting. After all the performances, we had CLASS PARTY!!!!! Soo from the hall we went back to our own classes and when my classmates and I reached the class we all start to arrange the FOODS!!! There was Brownies, Sausages, Honey Chicken and loads more! Then there were entertainers to entertain the whole class of course. They are Ash and CT. They dance like hell. It was COOL. Well I was forced to dance but too bad..I did not dance. After all te celebration we had to pack up and go home. It was FUN FUN FUN FUN todae ((:

Wishing all people celebrating chinese new year a
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ((:

'ANNISA outz!!!