Helliiuuu people! Sorry for not blogging for a long time! Well like I said I have been very bz with sch and all....soo ya. Todae sch was ok. Had morning exercise after assembly than after that Lit lesson and Lit lesson is always something all or rather most of us look forward to coz Mr Meyer always has something up his sleeves! WAHAHAHHAZ! Than PE. PE was fun. All of us[my classmates and I] went to trained for 2.4. Sooo we started of by jogging around VJC than near the flats, and we did some other things to prepare for our NAPFA that is coming real sooooon. Then after that was recess. It was damn hilarious during recess! Then after that the lesson go on and on and on till 2.15pm than we were all dismissed. After sch got training and it was FUN!
Sooo like I said juz now, had training and the whole compamny went to East Coast to cycle and Im sure most of us had FUN FUN FUN!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAZ!! But b4 we went cycling and all, we walk to East Coast and pick a spot there and we played games and we had this so called picnic. Then after that we all went cycling. After the activities, we went back to sch and abt a few mins we bersurai and I went home straight.
Soo that's abt it for todae and February is a nice month!
Valentines Day is coming people ((:
'ANNISA outz!!!