Thursday, March 22, 2007 9:12 PM

Guess wat people!!!!
Nur Annisa Zainal is back!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAZ!!!

Helliu loves!


OMGosh! I have nt blog for a VERY long period of time. Lotsa stuffs has been happening. School has been DAMN fun as usual with those crappers!


BIBI has always been HORNY and she has been nore horny this few days! HAHAHA!


SHARM is always crapping with BIBI and this 2 crazy people always make me laugh!

NAZAR has always made teh whole class laugh. As usual ((:


SAREETA has been more funnie this few days! Even though sometimes it is irritating to have her arnd coz she's noisy but I still prefer her to be noisy than to be quiet. I dunnoe when she dun make noise, the class is boring? HAHA!

SU, NABILA & JASMINE has made ma life empty NOT. Having them sitting near the place where I sit in class is always fun!


Well of course my other COOL classmates have been doin well and ya all of us has been more understanding towards each other and ya all of us are doin well ((:

Well ms SMILY face has left for her holidays! WAHAHAHAZ! Enjoy babe ((:
She has been a great soul to me! HAHA!
THANKS LOADS love!

Well till here for now and I'll update again when I've gt the time ((:


What if I say,
I LOVE YOU,
I MISS YOU,
I WANT YOU &
I NEED YOU?


'ANNISA outz!!!