Friday, March 02, 2007 8:20 PM

im soooooo TIRED!!

My brain is tired
My legs are tired
My body is tired
and my body is aching all over.

So today was like normal. A normal Friday it's juz that CAs' are over and ya my brain is resting for a while after those CAs' days! So today, had excercise for the 1st period, then Lit for 2 periods than PE and Mr Gan didn't come so Mrs Sim took over and we had our 2.4 KM run and my timing was arnd 14 mins. Then after PE was recess for 1/2 and hr then was Eng for a period and we gt back our Eng CA paper and I fail! Wat a damn looser! It's like a sub u cant and shouldn't FAIL! Almost the whole class fail accept for 6 people. Then after Eng was Art for 2 periods and we had our fashion and design thing. Did a lil bit of touch-ups here and there on the design and the model then it was time for the runway for the models to do. Afther Art we had 2 periods of Math and it was ok....Then was Hist for the last 2 periods.It was damn SLEEPY and I almost fall easleep. Mr Chiew gave us a break b4 the bell rang and so I slept and I will be like sleeping all the way if I didn't heard them greeting him after the bell rang. Then after sch there was training and and training was ok today. After training went home with CHLOE and ya it's a RAINY day!

1.3.2007
Well Thursday was ok... During MT period, we got back our Malay CA Paper and I scored like 42/50 for Paper 1 and 17/30 for Paper 2 wich I think it was badly done. SOO anywaes, after sch, stayed back wit the rest of the Design&Fashion group members for Art and we did our Art stuffs. Arnd 3pm, 3 of them need to go for their CCAs' and soo we let them go and we continued with our Art then arnd 5+, I and Nazar told Nabila to go for her CCA and soo she went and I and Nazar went to the gym and we tried out all te equipments there till arnd 6. It was FUN and after waiting for te rest of the grp members till 6.15pm, we went to Nabila's house and continued to do the Art project till 10pm. It was DAMN tiring and I have nt been having enough sleep and rest this whole week.

Well I think it's time for me to go and stone..Soo wait up for ma nxt post ((:


'ANNISA outz!!!