Friday, March 30, 2007 8:42 PM

It is juz the LOVE among us!





Early in da morning was DAMN awful. Had a fight wif mum early in da morning and it reallie sucks! Woke up late. Woke up at 5.30am when I suppose to wake up at 4am to study for Lit as todae is my Lit CA2 paper. Didn't prepare the night b4 as was too tired. Didn't pack my stuff for todae and in da morning rush like one mad women!
Had mornin' excercise todae. Wasn't in da mood at all to do excersice. Then gt lit. Like I said it was Lit CA2 todae and the paper was ok. Then we had PE. It was damn slacking as oni half of the class did 5 stations. Well nt even half. Erm....The 1st 15? Arnd there. The Gang was damn bored and we all sat in the hall and talk abt stuffs and some of us even sleep. Then recess and after that was Eng and there was Art after that. Didn't do art hw and Ms Jane said to hand in by Monday and I said OK. I was in da sleeping+angry+feeling like disturbing people mood but was too tired to disturb people. Fall asleep during art and ya was awake the nxt 20 mins. After art gt MATH and I kinda like ALGEBRA! wahahahaz! Then we had Hist after that.
After lessons get ready for NCC. Todae the Part As' had their Affirmation Ceremony thing and ya the whole company attend it and todae is also the stepdown for the NCOs'. My part gave the NCOs' a cake and we gave them a hug. I didn't want to cry but seeing the tears of my NCOs', I went flat after that!
After NCC went home with Alysha and ya went straight home. Well Weekends here and ya it's time for me to complete stuffs that I have to do!!! Time to rest and time to revise for upcoming CAs.
May u all enjoy ur weekends ((:


With LOVE;






'ANNISA outz!!!