Monday, March 26, 2007 8:37 PM
TODAE!!!
So sch was ok todae. Nothing more to describe sch. I was frightened to the core todae at arnd 7+ in da morning. The sky turned orange and suddenly it was raining heavily. Mum told me that her bamboo pole use to hang our clothes broke when the rain started to get heavy.
Then lessons as usual and ya nothing much interesting happened todae in class. Evrybody was in da sleeping time mood. Even I was bored coz Nabila didn't came to sch and I sit at my place alone without anybody to tok to in class!
And everything change when at this one point of time Nadia told me something UNEXPECTED! I was a lil bit shock coz it wasn't expected like I say soo ya...Well I wont tell U people wat is it abt coz ya kind of private? Soo ya. Then had assembly and it was quite boring! After sch went to PP to check out some stuffs and went home with Nadia n Suzana ((:
So I'll end this here and ADIOS!
'ANNISA outz!!!
|