Thursday, April 26, 2007 5:27 PM

DON'T BE MY SHADOW!



I seriously hate it when people talk beind my back!!
Why cant people juz talk abt someone else bad things in front of em?
I mean it's soo irritating and like a no-life kind of person when u
juz sit there with some of ur pathetic frens and start talking and gossiping abt others!
SERIOUSLY! U people need a life man.!


Todae school was fine...
During Eng we actuallie revise for tomorrow Eng exam.
Im not stress or even scared or worse still worried!
Wassup wif that man 'ANNISA?!
NVM!
Then during Lit it was sooo fun!
We kept on laughing and laughing and started to laugh even more
when one of ma classmate actuallie had to stand on her chair.
Well ya basturd I know! But actuallie it was damn hilarious coz
of some lame conversations tht happended during lit !
Oh wells! Then during MT, Cikgu told us our Malay CA2 marks.
i think I did quite a pretty good job and Im aiming to go higher ((:

After sch supposed to follow Jasmine to PP to change her hp
but then went HQ with B2 and one of ma Cpl.
[Cpl Mayyin is funnie man!]
Went there and returned No.1 Uniform and went back to sch again!
A fun and smooth journey ((: HEHEHEHE!!!!!!!


Alrites!
MYEs are starting tomorrow with English Paper 1 and 2 first!
Well I'll juz revise formats for letters and all and ya have
enough and plenty of rest for tomorrow!
For now Im gonna slack a lil bit and
HAVE A GOD DAY AHEAD people ((:






'ANNISA outz!!!


*and I actuallie do believe in KARMA!*