Tuesday, April 03, 2007 6:25 PM
The love WON'T fade!
I've decided to post a few pics that I took with my LOVERS
Those gd times will always be in my mind ((:
with LOVE;
AIN'T emo! 'ANNISA the ANTIQUENESS! It's all about B1 & B2 GIRLFRIEND;SUFIE LOVEphucks<3 and it's NABILA! when BOREDOM strikes in tHe toilet?! WAHAHAHAHAZ!! when the GANG meet! so the glamour NOT! WAHAHAHAHAZ
HONAMI;'ANNISA;JOLYN ((:
and when 'ANNISA was juz a SMALL kid ((:
Well, there goes the pics. Have been doin well the past few days.
Even though have been bz with stuffs, I still manage to spent time with
LOVED ones. Tok with them on da fone and all.
Ms Smily Face is doin alright I guess. MIGHT be meetin her this fri. NABILA has been trying to cheer me up! It's appreciated love. She has been a great soul ((:
B2 has always been the reason why I smile. She make my day even though sometimes she's juz irritating.*NO offence* HAHAX =p
Well the rest of te classmates are doin great. COOL as ever.
Till her for now and ENJOY!
make ME yours!
'ANNISA outz!!!
|