Tuesday, April 10, 2007 6:20 PM

what's got me INSANE!!




When FRIENDS are juz the best soul that U could ever have.
Seriously school have been great
When frens are juz sooo COOL and fun to be with.
They juz understand ur prob betta then
ur family members whom U rarely tok to.
Well let me say something to em =p
To my bestfriends and closefriends
I'll always have u guys in my heart



Well nxt thing, yesterday we had this ANGEL and MORTAL thing.
Well wanna say sorrie to ma MORTAL 4 nt preparing anything 4 you
yesterday. I juz wanna say this;
Even though I may nt b the 1st person to wish U
and if I were to be the last one to wish U,
HAPPY EASTER.
I hope U like the humble Kinder Bueno
that I have given U. HAHAX!



Now again. Back to sch stuff.
CAs' are already here. MT and Lit done. A few more to go.
A lil something I wanna share with everyone here who is readin ma blog.
Juz a bit of knowledge bout learnin that I know;
The act, process, or experience of gaining knowledge or skill.
It requires one's concentration and understanding to learn from
the information they acquire.Thou the tendency to lose focus is
inevitable, along with the unavoided distractions, learning process
gets disrupted.It is undeniable that your family will have high expectations
of you to make them proud by achieving remarkable results.Of course
you'd be wishing to get the bestest grades for all the subjects. Let it not
be a pressure, but take it as a personal challenge to get to ur dreams.
In times of stress, patience and endurance plays the most imporant part.
This increases your determination to excel. The determination to learn,
sumhow enhances your ability to absorb certain knowledge and skills.
*Treat criticisms as a motivation to upgrade yourselves.
Dun let it overcome ur fear!**winks**HAHA*


Well people, If u want gd life ahead, work hard for it.
Life ain't all sweet.
Dedication,
hardwork and
patience smoothens the journey to reach our dreams! ((:
[mcm faham jer! WAHAHAHAZ! bt it's true thou]


Well gtg now.
Enjoy ur day ahead and
the cee-cees are LOVED!!!
*winks to the 203 people/PC group members!*







'ANNISA outz!!!