and im missing YOU!
Helliu world! Today is SUNDAY and it's MONDAY tomorrow. Usually there's sch tomorrow and for the rest of the week bt then no sch for 1 MONTH which I dun reallie look forward to. Bt then the HOLIDAYS are here lar seh! HOLIDAYS! HAHAHA!
Anywaes didn't do much todae. Went for religious class in da morning. After 2 hours of learning went home. Reached home and slack. Watch a lil bit of tv and sms-ed some peole for a while. Went online and played games. RITE! I was bored ok! I swear I didn't know wat to do.
Like I said holidays are here and of course there's holiday HOMEWORK too! Am gonna start on it real soon. Ain't gonna waste anymore time (: There's Eng and Math to do. Im gonna revise my work for the upcoming exams tht is arnd a week or more after June Hols.
TOMORROW is O level Mother-Tounge Examination. Good Luck to my FRIENDS, SENIORS, to STRANGERS and to ALL who are taking it tomorrow. May God bless u always ((: HAHA! Well play hard, and study hard people!
So HOLIDAYS are here and I've nt plan anything yet. There'll be trng and tt's gd. Am waiting for Ms Humphrie's
e-mail bout the Rugby plan tht we've been toking bout for my NYAA stuff. So can't wait for it (: Well tht's that for todae and ENJOY ur HOLIDAYS people!
p.s: gd luck again from me to those taking their O levels MT paper tomrrow. Will upload pics tht have nt been upload yet, am missing the Harley-Davidson bike rides and surprisingly im missing HIM!
'ANNISA outz!!!