Sunday, May 13, 2007 12:12 AM



HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!


So on SATURDAY meet up with Nabila and we went PP
Went MPH and gt my ART stuffs!
Went out of MPH and
I thought of getting mom a gift
as SUNDAY is Mother's Day and so
The 1st thing tht came up in my head was
the THE BODY SHOP shop! HAHAHAHA!
So me and NABILA make our way there and
look at a few items there and
this is wat I gt for MOM ((:



[Hope you like it Ma]




Then after I gt all my stuffs,
NABILA followed me home and
she did some research for her ART.
I help her through and ya managed to
get some pics abt the theme she choose ((:
At arnd 5+ she headed back home.






Well I guess tht's it for todae and
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
to all wonderful MUMS out there ((:










'ANNISA outz!!!