it's always you that appear in my mind!
i've gt this forward-mail i juz recieved a few moments ago. I find it quite HILARIOUS as it's abt KISSING? HAHA! More of FRENCHING i sould say. HAHAHAHAHA! Isn't it weird people passing mails abt the way one should kiss or french! I think it's DAMN weird and I dunnoe why!
Well todae is Saturday and its WEEKEND! I dunnoe what to do everytime it's weekend. I'll either go out wif my DEAR frens or juz slack at home. Yesterday the timetable changed. Only for this few days as we had to check our exam papers. Yupz and I want to get my report book
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!
I don't know why but it's always you that lingers in my mind!
After watching AMERICAN IDOL result show on Thursday I was kinda surprised tht Melinda was out. I thought Blake couldn't make it...I like Melinda as I think tht she has a gd voice among the 3 and I also feel tht Blake has a very unique personality bt again based on Wednesday's show I think Blake's performance wasn't up to standard. Jordin is another one TALENTED singer I must say ((:
Well was supposed to go to MJC to watch soccer match between VJC and some other JCs yesterday bt didn't make it in the end as Ms Lopez need to buy a bag or luggage or whatever u call tt as she's gg overseas. Yupz and I wasn't in the mood! Well thought tht since it's Friday there might be trng bt ya there isn't any trng ): ROD is coming and ya I soo cant wait for it.
and I smile everytime I hear your voice!
'ANNISA outz!!!