Friday, May 11, 2007 11:18 AM



it's DONE!!!!




Oh yeah people! Im back ((:
Exams done juz one more paper to go!
It's been a long time since I blog ya!


Well life have been fine. Sch have been cool
Oh wait...did i mention COOL?
HAHAHAHA! yeah COOL!
Have been gg to sch early this week.
Reached sch at arnd 6 in da morning everyday
and I dunnoe for wat...but it actuallie challenge myself
to wake up early. As early as 5 am ((: HAHA! MADness!


Well since all the major papers are over and
im juz left wif ART I guess I can slack around!
For ART need to do my 20-25 SKECTHES which I havent
even started at worse still my thumbnails and all that
is relevant to it! Well gonna start tonite or mayb tomrorow
and do till Im done wif it ((:


I soo cant wait for exams to be OFFICIALLY over
as Im gg to pursue my rugby talent further with
Ms Humphries's help and also to earn points for my NYAA Award
that I have applied for. Gg to train with her and some other
TOUCH RUGBY players ((: NCC trainings will be starting
soon and I so cant wait for it as it has been a long time there's training
when exams started.





and now im craving for BUBBLE TEA!








'ANNISA outz!!!