Thursday, May 17, 2007 7:09 PM



LADY's CHOICE!


HELLIU world!
I juz came back from VIVO.
Went there wif Nazar met her at 1
at Bedok Inter and off we head to VIVO!
Went there by MRT ((: HAHAHAHAHAHAH! yea!


Then reached there and one of my fren
is actuallie at VIVO. She's there to watch
SPIDERMAN 3 and ya walk arnd! ((:
Well was supposed to watch SPIDERMAN 3 too bt
decided nt to and we continue walking arnd.
Went to this particular watch shop and get the
watch tht I wanted badly for the past 1 month!



Then after tht we walk arnd VIVO. Went into LOTS of shops.
Im planning to get this ADIDAS beg so tht it'll be easier
for me to put in my boots, towels and everything for my
RUGBY training ((:
Then went to LJ to EAT! YUMMY! hahahaha!
I ate COMBO 2 and after the 2nd piece of chicken,
I was full alreadi. Bt then I still continued eating!
*Dun wanna waste food U know* HAHAHAHA!


After eating went to walk arnd again and we stop somewhere
to take PICTURES! Bt then oni 1 turn out NICE ((:



After tht we continue walking arnd again. This time we went to MINI toons! HAHAHAHA! Nazar went to get some sweets so tht she can eat it when she's at her MENDAKI class later on. YUPZ! After all tht tiring walking we went HOME!
Yupz and now im at HOME SWEET HOME!








FEEL THE RAIN ON UR SKIN!






'ANNISA outz!!!