the MEMORIES tht is left behind!
ok! so ya no sch for todae and tomorrow.
Yesterday also no sch and I went Seoul Garden
with THE people.! Eat the hell out of us! HAHA!
Had a FANTASTIC time wif em.
After eating we went ARCADE!
It was super funnie and hilarious!
Then walk arnd TM and then we went CS.
Went to this accessories shop and get something and
one of ma fren volunteered to pay for us using her NETS
and she make me laugh the hell out of me!
NOT enough money in her NETS! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
In the end she paid with cash! HAHAHAH!
Then arnd 7+ we left Tampines!
Well might be gg VIVO on Thursday with Nazar and B2
to get the watch tht I have wanted badly for
the past 1 month! Maybe they are getting one too ((:
Might be watching Spiderman 3 too! WHEEEEEEE!
im MISSING the gang!
*lets meet up soon ya people!*
and I love you ALL!
and i forgot to mention tht
EXAMS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER beybeh!
'ANNISA outz!!!