TIREDDDDDD!!!
And I had a L O O O O O O N G day todae!
I went for relegious class in da morning
without any breakfast and it lasted for 2 hrs
then get back home as fast as I can and
changed as fast as possible and I headed to
Bukit Batok to actuallie meet YAT.
And again I went to BB without
any food from home. Went there by MRT and
it took me arnd 40 mins to get to BB.
Reached there and I straight away do my ART preps.
I didn't do mind map, write up and 20 skecthes
instead I did oni 17 sketches, my 4 thumbnails and
those tht I need to do for tomorrow's EXAM.
Here are the pics of my sketches ((:







I hope I can pass with this sketches and all my other prep works ((:
Anywaes at arnd 6+ Aunties and Uncles came to visit granny
as todae is a special day for all MOTHERS remember...soo ya
they went there to visit my granny ((:
Eat quite a lot at granny's house. Had a fun and great time
meting my cuzzies esp my heartles cuzzin YAT!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! joking babe!
Well now I wanna do some touch-ups to my prep work and
thnks alot YAN/YAT!
'ANNISA outz!!!