ur curiosity turn me on!
My 2nd post of the day! HAHAHA! Hell yeah! I spent my wonderful-rainy-sweet afternoon wif a gerl name Dian Ungrin-me [angraini]. HAHAHA! Her name is actually Dian Angraini larh! Ya met up wif her in the afternoon at Bedok Library. Wanted to ask Nabila to tag along bt she got stuff to do (: Dian wanted to borrow some books so accompanied her and we talk bout LOTS of stuff. We slack in the library and talk bout the probs she's facing now and ya I hope she's feelin betta now ((:
Then we went to buy BUBBLE TEA! It's been quite some time since I drink BUBBLE TEA. HAHAHA yea! Then we slack at where the SKATERS and BIKERS lepak! HAHA! We were commenting on those mats and minahs there bt ya we mostly talk abt THE teachers in our sch. HAHAHA! FUNNIE SHITE!
Then DIAN was craving for WAFFLE and so we went on a WAFFLE HUNTING! HAHAHA! It was nerve wrecking finding those waffle but it's kinda FUN. In the end we managed to find the waffle! HAHA! ya ya! Then Dian bought 2 Waffles and I bought 1 Choc waffle which I didn't finish it up as I was alreadie FULL! Then we headed HOME ((:
Well tht's how I spent my afternoon (: Might be meeting Nabila on Wednesday to find some stuff. Am looking forward abt the outing this Thursday with the GANG and there's trng this Friday for Part Bs and Cs so plz come down people (:
it feels like tonight!
'ANNISA outz!!!