23.06.2007
So yesterday went down to HQ for reherseal/trng for NCC Day. Well of course it was tiring but then when ure surrounded wif fun-crazy-supportive frens, u won't feel tired!Seriously NCC Day reherseal/trng is much better then COCs'.
Anywaes ya, yesterday I spent like nearly my whole day out of the house. Reached home frm HQ like arnd 9+ bt ya it was fun. People in the same contingent as me juz RAWKS man! HAHA!
Reached home, wash up and all and then went straight to sleep! And the nxt morning I found myself waking up like nealry 11am! Quite late uh..Dun U tink so? NVM! HAHAHAH!
Well am looking forward for the nxt reherseal which be another long-fun-crazy-tiring day! HAHA!
And oh ya SUPPOTING CONT. 4 rakws larh! HAHA!
So today I practically did noting. Juz watched tv, tok on da fone, eat, slack, and sleep. I feel like I wasted my June Holidays juz like tht. Well during the june hols I did like my holidays assignments and hang out wif the gang and slack in the house. Didn't do any revision and didn't even do any reading! HAIYO! RABAK! HAHAHA!
Well speaking of June holidays, it's ending soon like a few more hrs! Sch is re-opening soon and Im so glad tht im gg back to sch tmrw. Seriously I cant wait to meet PEOPLE! HAHA!
23 Jun 07, 00:57
tina: yay youre online. haha. i see yer online every night luhhh ! (:
'ANNISA says: HAHA! Yea!
23 Jun 07, 23:22
ALLY: SHIET . I FORGOT !! YOU'VE OFF YOUR COMPUTER !! GAAAAAAAAH .
23 Jun 07, 23:20
ALLY: CALL ME AT ONE . WOKEHHS . HUHU .
'ANNISA says: HAHA! And we actuallie slept already tht hr. I was too tired to even hear my alarm rang to call u at 1. Sorry eh (:
24 Jun 07, 12:20
aishah: hey i am not M'sP yupps!see you tomorrow!!!
'ANNISA says: HAHA! M's P and yea c u tmrw (:
24 Jun 07, 12:50
ALLY: call me at o5+ , wokehhs ? huhu . fun talking to you actually
'ANNISA says: HAHA OK!
24 Jun 07, 14:52
tina: i'l talk to yer later. (:
'ANNISA says: HAHA! We talked! HAHAHA!
Am looking forward to this Wednesday's gathering at Cikgu Sab's house. And to my girlfriends Im lookin forward to another GIRLS DAY OUT larh babes! HAHAHA!
'ANNISA outz!!!