Tuesday, June 12, 2007 3:53 PM



2nd post of the day (:


HAHAHA! I don't know why but I juz feel like blogging!
Ok! So I juz want to post abt my blog song lyric.
So those who don't know the lyrics and want to sing this song you can view my post and sing along!
YAY! Smile people (:


"Last Night"
(feat. Keyshia Cole)

[Diddy:]
Last night,
I couldn't even get an answer.
Tried to call,
But my pride wouldn't let me dial.
And I'm sitting here,
With this blank expression.
And the way I feel,
I wanna curl up like a child.

I know you can hear me
I know you can feel me
I can't live without you
God please make me better
I wish I wasn't the way I am

[Keyshia:]
If I told you once, I told you twice,
You can see it in my eyes.
I'm all cried out,
With nothing to say.
You're everything I wanted to be.
If you could only see,
Your heart belongs to me.
I love you so much, I'm yearning for your touch.
Come and set me free,
Forever yours I'll be,
Baby won't you come and take this pain awayyyyy.

[Diddy:]
Last night,
I couldn't even get an answer.
Tried to call,
But my pride wouldn't let me dial.
And I'm sitting here,
With this blank expression.
And the way I feel,
I wanna curl up like a child.

[Keyshia:]
I need you,
And you need me.
This is so plain to see,
And I will never let you go and,
I will always love you so.
I will...
If you could only see,
Your heart belongs to me.
I love you so much, I'm yearning for your touch.
Come and set me free,
Forever yours I'll be,
Baby won't you come and take this pain awayyyyy.

[Diddy:]
Last night,
I couldn't even get an answer.
Tried to call,
But my pride wouldn't let me dial.
And I'm sitting here,
With this blank expression.
And the way I feel,
I wanna curl up like a child.

[Diddy:]
Tell me the words to say,
To make you come back,
And work me like that.
And if it matters I'll rather stay home,
With you I'm never alone.
Don't want to wait till you're gone,
Let me be, just don't leave me.

[Diddy:]
Last night,
I couldn't even get an answer.
Tried to call,
But my pride wouldn't let me dial.
And I'm sitting here,
With this blank expression.
And the way I feel,
I wanna curl up like a child.

[Keyshia:]
I need you,
And you need me.
This is so plain to see,
And I will never let you go and,
I will always love you so.
I will...
If you could only see,
Your heart belongs to me.
I love you so much, I'm yearning for your touch.
Come and set me free,
Forever yours I'll be,
Baby won't you come and take my pain awayyyyy.

[Diddy:]
Last night,
I couldn't even get an answer.
Tried to call,
But my pride wouldn't let me dial.
And I'm sitting here,
With this blank expression.
And the way I feel,
I wanna curl up like a child.

[Keyshia:]
I'm so alone I'm soooo lonelyyyyy,

Why don't you pick the phone,
And dial up my number,
And call me a baby,
I'm waiting on you.

Why don't you pick the phone,
And dial up my number,
Just call me a baby,
I'm waiting on you.

[Phone dialing and ringing]
[Diddy:]
Hello
Hey waz-up
I've been tryin' to reach you all night
That shit ain't funny not picking up the mutha fucking phone
Better stop fucking playing with a nigga's feelings like that
You know how much I love you though right?
But for them couple of seconds though,
When I couldn't get in touch with you.
I'm ready to come over your house and shoot that mutha fucker up
You better fucking not be there when I get over that house
[laughing]
That's really how it goes down right?

N-joyyyyyyyyy!!!

12 Jun 07, 00:02
tina: your picture is big still.
'ANNISA says: no larh small alreadye (:

12 Jun 07, 00:22
feeza: saya hot. saya kiut. semua saya. awak?.. tukang baca... haha
'ANNISA says: HAHA! Busterd! Awak tk klakar mcm saya! HAHAHA!

12 Jun 07, 09:02
megan: haha wow finally can tag arh
'ANNISA says: HAHA! Yupz (:

12 Jun 07, 10:13
; ALYSHA!: So it's all the YET of me !! GAAAAAAAAAAH . Haha . TY 'ANNISA
'ANNISA says: If U dun like it I cn think of another post and ure WELCOME (:

12 Jun 07, 10:29
tuty: helloooooooooo(:
'ANNISA says: HELLIIUUUU! HAHA!

12 Jun 07, 10:34
chloe: hello! (:
'ANNISA says: HELLIIUUUU!

12 Jun 07, 10:59
NIKKKIIIEEEE: ANNISA! you so sexxyy. i want to rape you! <3
'ANNISA says: OK! U can coz I also feel like rapping people todae! HAHAHAHAHA!

12 Jun 07, 11:03
ana: hey annisa!!!Ur Blog ish KEWL!!!!>LOVE IT ALOTX!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'ANNISA says: Ya blog is nice too (: SMILE ANA!

12 Jun 07, 11:51
nazurah: entity?
'ANNISA says: entity? HAHAHAHAHA!






I cant lose no more time it's now or never!






'ANNISA outz!!!