Monday, June 25, 2007 7:52 PM



All good things will have to come to an end!


Helliu my love! HAHAHA!
So 1st day of sch yea todae after tht 1 month June holidays!

Sch was BEST! HAHAHA! Reached sch nearly arnd 7 when supposed to reach sch by 6.30am to meet up wif Heda and crap wif her and all but then ya I lazy go sch so early so reached Bedok inter arnd 6.25am and waited for the bus tht came 10 mins later and ya Diyana came and crap wif her in the bus!

Reached sch and Heda and Munirah is there. Talk wif em and it was so COOL! HAHA! I miss em larh! And then Nazar came...then go up to class as it was raining so ya didn't went to the Netball Court.

Went up to class and the COOL classmates were upstairs! Then obviously we were so excited to meet one another and ya COOL teachers came in! HAHAHA! Form and Co-Form juz rawks man! HAHAHAHA!

Then ya after morning assembly and all Mr Chiew told us our NEW timetable for a NEW term and obviously there's NEW teachers! Where's all the BEST teachers? ADUH!!! HAHAHA! Seriously man! Let me tell you who are the teachers tht's nt teaching us anymore and who are the NEW teachers tht'll be coming in.

Nt teaching 201 anymore:
-Mrs Goh[Eng Teacher]
-Mr Meyer[Literature Teacher]
-Mr Gan [Left KC ;PE Teacher]
-Mr Fazli[Left KC; IT Teacher]

New Teachers teaching 201:
-Ms Soo[Geography Teacher]
-Ms Goh [Eng and Music Teacher]
-Mr Lawrence[Lit Teacher]
-Ms Humphries[PE Teacher]
-Ms So[IT Teacher]

OMG!!!!!!!! Why change?? MEREPEK seh!
Those teachers are so cool ar!

Ok so ya after telling us all tht Ms Soo came in for her lessons, she introduced herself to us and ya she's quite a COOL teacher...Well of course larh COOL teacher teaching in a COOL class well ya tht explains everything! HAHAHA! So ya after tht we had PC. Mrs Lee came in..No comments bout her! Then we had recess! It's quite weird for me as our recess was pushed forward I mean usually it was at 1015 to 1045 but now it's like from 0945 till 1015! Ok so ya durring recess sat wif Ms Lopez and a new teacher who will be teaching PE and Eng. Then ya had to go back to class then we had MT! Oni for a period then if im nt wrong after tht we had CT then we had Math for 2 periods and then IT and then 2 periods of Assembly.

After Assembly I went home wif Jasmine and take 17 from Bedok Inter! I was so appy when I reached home! I dunoe why, everytime sch end, I'll always look forward to gg home!


25 Jun 07, 00:24
tina: SEE YER SOON (:
'ANNISA says: HAHA! OK and I didn;t c u in sch todae! HAHAH!

25 Jun 07, 15:44
ALLY: just walk away like that when i wasn't going home yet . gaaaaaaaaah . fine la . walk away just like that . make ally feel bad only !!
'ANNISA says: Sorry larh..eh I said bye ok..nvm OKOK Sorry anywaes c ya tmrw (:


Anywaes talking bout sch, there's HW 1st day! ADUH!!!! Anywaes might be doing later or tmrw in sch wif Heda's help! And ya to Zee, get well soon babe! Dun miss me too much! HAHAHA! And dun worry I'll send ur regards to the whole class tmrw (:




Losing u is smtng unexpected!






'ANNISA outz!!!