Sunday, June 17, 2007 10:50 PM



BIRTHDAYS!


16.6.2007
THE GANG went out to celebrate NURUL ADAWIYAH's birthday yesterday at SWENSEN and it was great.
Hope you N-joyed ur day at SWENSEN yesterday Ada (:
So the story is like this, Rahmat & I actuallie went to PP 1st thing arnd 12.15pm to head down to Swensen to reserved a place of 4 there but then we were told tht we dun have to reserve the place. So the both of us went in and waited for Ada and her sis to come. While waiting, I look at the menu cover and I saw ORLANDO BLOOM'S picture. HAHA!
He's HOT babe! SIZZLING hot! HAHAHA!

While I was admiring the pic, Ada and Sis came! They reached and ya we wished her H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y! HAHA! So we staight away order our fooooood! We ordered two Mushroom Chicken Pizzas for THE gang, a Mega Burger and a Tropical Sunset drink for Rahmat and two Carribean Dreams for the sisters. I didn't order any drinks as it wasn't to my liking so I juz drank the FREE-COLD-SIMPLE-NICE sky juice!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

While waiting for the food to come, we gave Ada a SURPRISE!
We gave her PRESENTS! HAHA!
Rahmat gave her an Inspirational Mug from Australia, a Teddy Bear, 2 birthday cards, A necklace and studs both from Perlini's Silver.
Asyqin got her a bag and
I gave Ada a dress (:
Hope you liked our presents Ada!

After all tht excitement,
THE fooooooood came which is more EXCITING! HAHAHA!
Here are the pics of the food and
here's the link to our video eating.
U can check it out by juz clicking on it (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuVocJi1AJQ


THE foooood!


Rahmat's Mega Burger

AND it's all GONE! HAHAHA!

After the SCRUMPTIOUS meal, we had dessert!
I got a Frosted Chocolate Malt ice-cream with marshmallow toppings, hot fudge & CHOCOLATE BALLS.
Asyqin got a Chocolate ice-cream, with hot fudge & lots of crispy chocolate morsels.
Rahmat got a Brownie with a scoop of Vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, whipped cream, almonds & cherry and
Ada got a Sticky Chewy Chocolate ice cream completely engulfed by hot fudge.
Here's the picture of our Delecious Ice-Cream and there's also the link to the video of Ada eating Ice-Cream like she's promoting Swensen's Ice-Cream taken by Rahmat. You shld check it out! HAHA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxCULN0Ubcs



It's DELICIOUS darling! HAHAHA!

Then we headed down to Kampong Glam to meet Ada's mom at her Aunt's shop. Her Aunt shop sells alot and different kind of Keris. Cool man! haha! While taking a break at Ada's aunt shop after those quite long journey from PP to KG by bus and also after the long walk arnd KG, we played games like The Non-STOP game created by ME, we also played, I spy with my little eyes and we played a new game tht we learned from Ada's Uncle. The Sa-Kwangsa game! It's a fun game. It's a game tht teaches one to concentrate better and also act fast.

At arnd 6+ nearly to 7pm, we thought of gg to Bugis Junction but then we changed our plan and went home as ada, syiqin and me wanted to catch Mean Girls on 5 and another reason is bcoz Rahmat injured his toe. So we cabb-ed home and the taxi driver was my neighbour. Cool ay to meet ur neighbour somehwere in the middle of the world? HAHAHA!

15 Jun 07, 23:56
; ALYSHA!: Hurhur . I spotted nisa already
'ANNISA says: COOL! haha!

15 Jun 07, 23:11
tina: i seee the pictures. but where are you?!
16 Jun 07, 00:30
tina: omg yes ! spotted yer alr. wohooo (:
16 Jun 07, 03:23
tina: why arent you online. i cant sleep yet and im bored.
'ANNISA says:YAY?! HAHA! And Im sorry for nt gg online.

16 Jun 07, 00:56
feeza: eeeeeee... hahaha! i think i saw ure video marching!! ee! hahah
'ANNISA says: What eeeee eeeee uh? HAHAHA!

17 Jun 07, 22:27
GRACE!: i'm linked(: hahaha thanks!
'ANNISA says: HAHA! YUPZ!



I wanna wish HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to


CHERI CHOO &

SUSANNE THAM.


You're 14 already gerls. Behave well! HAHA!




'ANNISA outz!!!