Sunday, June 10, 2007 8:35 PM



COME INTO ME!




HELLIU loves!
I gt nothing much to blog abt so I'll juz reply tags ok ((:
HAPPY READING! HAHAHA!

9 Jun 07, 19:37
Qin: haha! here's yours. next time go out sommorre! yeah! fun larh,going out with you pple! haha! you pple rock!(nazurah,annisa,my sis)and maybe rahmat?haha!kk,miss you!
'ANNISA says: U miss me? AWWW! Im touched! HAHAHA! I miss U too and of course THE GANG! hahaha! Yupz we shld hang out together often ((: Anywaes..N-joy ur HOLIDAYS! It's ending sooooon! HAHA!

9 Jun 07, 20:08
eu noe who: holla miss eu beb..haha..miss junita n the rest..btw nice blog eu have..i lioke the song too!!!..wee!!
'ANNISA says: HAHA! We juz met yest! HAHA! I miss u too and the rest! We all shld nt meet up oni at HQ we SHOULD hang out SOON k! HAHAHA!

9 Jun 07, 20:13
imran: eh y is my name not in 'the people"hahah u hate me right.fine fine
'ANNISA says: Wad oni seh! OKOK! I'll link u soon! Dun worrie! HAHA!

9 Jun 07, 20:52
carine: yupp. wadssup? i noe u miss me despite just seeing just this morning. wahahaha.
9 Jun 07, 20:58
carine: hurhur, funnay eh? aiya, their fine. 1000, 2000,3000 eat((:
'ANNISA says: HAHA! I do? HAHA! How's ur blisters coming on? HAHA! And ya since U said U miss the RGS people I think I miss em too! HAHAHA! They're WHACKY! WAHAHAHAHAHZ!

9 Jun 07, 22:35
; ALYSHA!: && Yerr ... i know you'll always share with me ((:
9 Jun 07, 22:19
; ALYSHA!: What haha ? Only know how to laugh this women . Aiyo . && When are you going to have a post about me ? ALYSHA INSYIRAH ?!
9 Jun 07, 22:03
; ALYSHA!: & I LOVE THIS SONG DDD
9 Jun 07, 22:03
; ALYSHA!: I MISS ANNISAAAAAAA
'ANNISA says: YUPZ! I miss u too. Oh! I love this song too. Dun worrie larh a post abt u willbe out soon at my blog so ceck it out like ervryday? HAHA! And I'll share wif everyone! WAHAHAHAHZ!

9 Jun 07, 22:57
Qin: haha! yeah,so bad leyy hols ending.but at least good leyy,can meet my *****es back!
'ANNISA: tht's why I say N-joy ur holidays to the fullest b4 it ENDS! HAHAHA!

10 Jun 07, 11:15
lin: eys. ah2 la.. 2nd sgt. hehs. thank you ehk. you strive for your best oso lah. then next year can succeed kaes? take care((:
'ANNISA says: HAHA! I will and 2nd sgt nt bad wat. CONGRATULATIONS agan from me (:

10 Jun 07, 12:40
tina: yeah sch is reopening so soon man !
'ANNISA says: YUPZ! And Im sooo looking forward to it man!! HAHAHA!

10 Jun 07, 16:39
ada: heyyloo! amacam exam?? ok?? lol. aku tk blajar langsung so kt klass kite coyp2 jer..anyway..tag me!
'ANNISA sys: HAHA! I leave out like ALOT of blanks! My ARAB and JAWI no hope alreadie! HAHAHAH!

10 Jun 07, 18:33
faijose: tag ya!
'ANNISA says: THANKS for taggin ((:

10 Jun 07, 19:52
Zahidah: You also have the NYAA Booklet thingy? Owh im hatin it! hahh
'ANNISA says: HAHA! Yupz! And I swEar I dun noe wat to do wif it! I dun even noe how to update the book! HAHA!

10 Jun 07, 19:55
JT: hello!
'ANNISA says: HELLIU!

10 Jun 07, 20:04
tuty: TAGGED ( :
10 Jun 07, 20:04
tuty: tag tag tag tag tag :
'ANNISA says: okok! I get u and THANKS! HAHAHAHAH!

10 Jun 07, 20:13
yat: she forced me to TAG!
'ANNISA says: OK! Must U tell everyone? HAHA!

10 Jun 07, 20:16
shereen: haha
10 Jun 07, 20:15
shereen: we MUST go out soon!
10 Jun 07, 20:14
shereen: annisa is awesomeee
'ANNISA says: SHEREEN is AWESOME too and ya we MUST hang out b4 sch re-open ok! HAHAHA!

10 Jun 07, 20:18
tuty: annisa likes to bully her sgt. HURHUR.
'ANNISA says: NO! I don't! HAHA!

10 Jun 07, 20:29
yat: i broke ma unbrella oredi!n u knw where rihanna get tat blck umbrella???
'ANNISA says: OKOK! Yat I know ure juz depressed over the lost of ur blck umbrella! Dun be OK! HAHAHAH!


Well there U go! I replied the tags alreadie. Im sorrie if I didn't reply ur tag. Tag agn so tt I could reply U agn! HAHAHA! Wat crap is tht! HAHA! Tht's tht for todae and Im starting to miss people ):






'ANNISA outz!!!