DEDICATION and post!
Helliu ALL!
As promised, Im gonna post abt my day at
Tampines Civil Defence HQ yesterday, todae
so here it is (:
Woke up at arnd 6.15am to get ready to go to school. Went out of the house at 7.05am and waited for bus 196 at Bedok Interchange till arnd 7.35am. Reached sch arnd 7.45am and I was super worried as I was the oni one there besides some teachers, cleaners and the guards. Waited till arnd 7.55am and my partmates were still nt in sch yet and the transport wasn't there. Arnd 8.05 my partmates and the transport came. I was damn relieved man! HAHA! Seriously U cant imagined how PANICKED I was.
So there were 3 of us; Kim, Munirah and Myself (:. We went up tHe bus and the Uncle start driving to our destination. The Uncle somehow got us lost as he dunnoe where to go himself HAHA! But we managed to reach Tampines CD HQ on time.
When we reached there we were told to go to the main gate and we went and I was shocked to c my cuzzin there. He works there. COOL! I swear I didn't know tht he works there. Anywaes, we went to the main gate and then we were lead to the lift and were asked to go up to the 5th floor. So the 3 of us did juz that and we went to this room where most of the NCC and NPCC Cadets from various schools were there. When We 1st enter the room, we were given a form to fill in our names and all and we were given a book abt Safety or smtng like tht. YUPZ! Then we find a place to sit and we sat. HAHA!
Arnd 30 mins later after ALL the schools tht were supposed to be there reached already, the instructors start their presentation on what they had to prepare us for the test. Seriously these instructors were DAMN funnie! Some of the cadets from ESSS were VERY funnie too and did I mention they were HORNY? Seriously even the instructors were! tsk tsk tsk! HAHAHA! Trust em to be horny when there're gerls arnd! HAHAHA!
After a long talk for at least nearly 1 hr or more we were given lunch break so we were brought to the canteen and obviously we queued to buy our lunch. The food was nt bad. It was quite nice. NPCC got free meal from their HQ which is COOL! HAHAHAHA Our break was like I think 2 hrs which is quite a long time!
Then after our break, we were brought to the ground level and we had to try out on the fire extinguishers. All of us had a chance to use it. It was a great experience to use a fire extinguishers. And even the fire extinguishers were made as a laughing matter. They take it as a ....NVM! Told ya tht these people are all HORNY busterds! HAHAHAHA!
Then we went up agn to the 5th floor and watched a PCK show. HAHA! It was funnie but then I felt like sleeping after a few mins as I watched it b4 bt then obviously I didn't sleep. I juz kept on watching the show. After the show ended we were given arnd 15 mins break to do whatever we want and then our test STARTED!!
NPCC and NCC were divided and NPCC had to go out of the room while NCC stays. Doing the test wasn't tht nerve wrecking bt when we had to wait for our results were MORE nerve wrecking.Seriously the instructors really know how to make people scared. I was freaked out when my name were called to stand up. Nt onli me but most of the cadets and my other 2 partmates. Seriously the instructor was like "Annisa stand up! Wahlao my instructor gave u the answers and you can still get 1 wrong?" At tht point of time I was super scared. Ithought tht he was for real bt then when he said" CONGRATULATIONS! Those who are standing have make it" I was DAMN relieved and I actuallie took him for real ar! Tht instructor was one of the HORNY-FUNNY-NICE instructor. He's damn GEREK! HAHAHA!
After receiving our certificate and badge we went home. Im proud of myself and also of my other 2 partmates. My LONG-nearly the whole day there wasn't a wasted one as I bring home a cert and a badge which is something to be proud of (:
Well tht's my day at Tampines CD HQ and
I sure had fun there and
here's a dedication to Nadiatul Nabila as promised (:
She is someone who understands you
Someone who is not judgemental towards people
Someone whom you can trust
Someone who will treasure you
Someone who loves sincerely
Someone who will help you in times of difficulty and
she is NADIATUL NABILA BINTE AMIN (:
p.s: Get well soon Nabila. Rest well OK (:
13 Jun 07, 23:09
FARAHIN ADA WATERMELONS.: nice blog too.simple as always.
13 Jun 07, 23:08
FARAHIN ADA WATERMELONS.: hi sexy.ily.can i hug you?
'ANNISA says: HAHA! Thnks and can I hug u too? Coz I miss you!
13 Jun 07, 23:27
; ALYSHA!: GAAAAHS . HUAHUA . YERR LAAAAAS TUUU . Haha . && Nabila also requested for a post ?! GAAAAAAH . haha . HELLO ANNISA WO MISS NI DE SUARA . HAHA ! WTH !
'ANNISA says: HAHA! Yupz she did and there she goes and ni miss wo de suara? HAHAHA!
13 Jun 07, 23:50
feeza: homosephinas to ape? hahahaha
'ANNISA says: HAHA! It's juz another terms for people (:
14 Jun 07, 00:51
tina: yeah sure ! we'll hang out one day (:
'ANNISA says: YUPZ! And we MUST! HAHAHA!
14 Jun 07, 17:50
; ALYSHA!: Anis ? You sister , Anis ? She tagged my blog . So , is that your sister ? Anis ?
'ANNISA says: HUH? I dun get you but I did when to ur blog too but I still dun get it!
ESSS cadets and Instructors of Tampines CD HQ
FAVOURITE quote: YOU DUMBASS!
[for a joking issue of course]
'ANNISA outz!!!