Wednesday, June 13, 2007 10:00 PM



it was a BLAST!!!


Civil Defence Course was a BLAST especially
when ure surrounded with;
CRAZY-HORNY-RETARDED-FUNNY homosapiens!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Will update more of my day today, tomorrow.
PROMISE ((:

12 Jun 07, 22:45
lena: ho ho ho! =) If you could only see, lalallala
'ANNISA says: YES! I could see! WAHAHAHAHAZ!

12 Jun 07, 22:51
; ALYSHA!: But seriously , i still see it big . GAAAAAAAAHS .
'ANNISA says: HAHA! Smtng wrong wif ur computer I think! HAHA!

12 Jun 07, 23:06
FeEq: hello!!
'ANNISA says: DOT DOT! HELLIU (: WAHAHAHAHAZ!

12 Jun 07, 23:22
tuty: i dont like annisa.(:
'ANNISA says: THANK YOU (: HAHAHAHA!

12 Jun 07, 23:26
DIAN: LETS HANG OUT THIS WEEK:)
12 Jun 07, 23:26
DIAN: LETS HANG OUT THIS WEEK:)
'ANNISA says: YUPZ!!! This saturday ok ((:

12 Jun 07, 23:47
tina: what was your msn last msg btw. i cant sign in ):
12 Jun 07, 23:31
tina: everyones talking abt the picture!
'ANNISA says: YA! Tht's the thing! MY picture somemore! WAHAHAHAZ!

13 Jun 07, 20:28
; ALYSHA!: FACK LUHH TUTY !!
13 Jun 07, 13:50
tuty: i dont like her because of u. LOL
13 Jun 07, 00:33
; ALYSHA!: tuty : why don't like annisa ?! hurhur . annisa : i still see the very big picture while others well , maybe some see a smaller version . huahua .
'ANNISA says: DON'T fight over me! I know I'm LOVEABLE and I appreciate tht THNKS (: HAHAHA!
I love the both of youuuuuuu!

C ya'll tmrw and a post on
NADIATUL NABILA
will be post tmrw insya'Allah [as requested]*ehem*






Have a nice lovely night <3






'ANNISA outz!!!