Friday, June 22, 2007 10:26 PM



it's the LOVE among us!


TODAE was a BLAST and tht's all I cn say at my blog!
I juz love my GIRLFRENS larh!
Hope we cn have another GIRLS-DAY out agn k babes!


21 Jun 07, 22:48
ALLY: GAAAAAAAAAAH . you arhs . enam duer empat enam enam satu tiga satu . UHH HUHHS !(:
22 Jun 07, 00:07
ALLY: you tried calling ? hurhur . my adeq's on the phone . so yeahh can't talk . huhu .
'ANNISA says: ooh ok..! HAHA! SAVED and ya i tried kolling and oh dun worrie it's ok...I'll koll agn! HAHA!

21 Jun 07, 23:46
'ANNISA: hmnn...date an ITALIAN eh? HAHAHA!
'ANNISA says: well...as wondering mah! HAHA!

22 Jun 07, 02:08
tina: hohoho! hahaha, im gonna sleep til the afternooon man !
'ANNISA says: HAHA! Did u sleep till afternoon? Coz I didn't! HAHA!

22 Jun 07, 17:16
carine: ehh, either address us as clt carine/clt vanessa/clt so&so OR just ma'am. dun go ma'am so&so
'ANNISA says: err oh ok...linked as CLT already.

22 Jun 07, 19:11
Zahidah: School's Openin sia. Gawd. I hate School. You like School? Kay, aku Bosan. byebye.
'ANNISA says: I simply love sch! HAHA! And oh u made the right choice to tag my blog when ure bored! HAHAHA!

22 Jun 07, 22:04
Qin: DAMNIT! I still can't sign in my Friendster. I don't know about my Messenger. Must download again liao. But nvrm,i try to give the pics ASAP.
'ANNISA says: HAHA! U cn try sending trough hotmail if u want! HAHA!


and HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HOT BIATCH! HAHAHA!
HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY Nadiah!



Till here dudes and dudettes!






'ANNISA outz!!!