Helliu people! My 3rd post of the day/last post! Anywaes, I watched Anugerah juz now and I think this round the singers sang better than the previous round singers. Im touched by Alif's performance. The way he sings AWWW! HAHAHAHA! Imran Ajmain's song:Seribu Tahun is so nice tht I decided to post it at my blog for the last post!
Selamat ber-N-joyingggg!
12 Jun 07, 16:20 nabila: when it's over. that's the time i fall in love again. 'ANNISA says: OK! HAHAHA!
12 Jun 07, 16:21 LENE♥: (: hellos Annisa. here to tag. takecares, loves. 'ANNISA says: Thnks and u too tkcr (:
12 Jun 07, 16:21 tina: c'mon lets talk on msn haha! Yes, the picture is much smaller now ! (: 'ANNISA says: HAHAHA! Yupz!
12 Jun 07, 16:23 tuty: tak betul lah ANNISA! NISNIS! 'ANNISA says: HAHA! my NISNIS name! WTH! HAHAHAHA!
12 Jun 07, 16:23 azmeer: i like the song...was my frenster profile song sehh...copycat..nanny nanny poo poo,haha 'ANNISA says: I didnt know it was ur friendster profile song and I like it too! HAHAHA!
12 Jun 07, 16:24 nabila: eh i like your wallpaper. 'ANNISA says: HAHA! I like it too! SOOO classic! wahahahahaz!
12 Jun 07, 16:25 GRACE!: woohoo! grace is here to tag(: 'ANNISA says: HAHA! YAY?! wahahahahaz!
12 Jun 07, 16:25 tuty: last night. couldnt even get an answer. annisa ANGKAT TELEFON LAH! k.. lame. 'ANNISA says: Da angkat abeh rupa-rupanya PRANK call dari TITI seh! TSK TSK! WAHAHAHAHAZ!
12 Jun 07, 16:31 Jacqueline: Annisa! yo I'm tagging again! hahahaha. Why is your picture so huge? haha, stay happy my cadet friend. 'ANNISA says: It's small alreadie and stay happy too my SAILOR fren ((:
12 Jun 07, 17:48 ; ALYSHA!: && Tina's right , your picture is still big . huhu 12 Jun 07, 17:48 ; ALYSHA!: && Tina 12 Jun 07, 17:48 ; ALYSHA!: EHH AWAK !! KITER PUNYER FAV SONG !! HURHUR . 'ANNISA says: haha! Then N-joy it and my pic is small alreadie (:
12 Jun 07, 22:00 roidsbuster: FARHAN HERE=) 'ANNISA says: thnks for tagging (: