PICTURESSSSSSSSSSS!
Helliu LOVElies! HAHAHAHA!
Well I received pics for the
Commandment NCC Change of Commad Parade and
here are the pics (:

THE people!

Girls Contingent GOH; Cedar

Supporting Cont. Search for me! HAHA!

Sir Farhan; The Body Builder! HAHA!

Obviously they're disturbing HIM! HAHA!

US....

and ALWAYS us! HAHA!
Didn't really took alot of pics but then managed to snap a few ((:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
14 Jun 07, 20:28
; ALYSHA!: && sekarang , gambar tuu sudah seermol . hurhur .
'ANNISA says: HAHA! OKOK
14 Jun 07, 20:54
-afifah&: yay, i tagged ;D
'ANNISA says: YAY?! HAHAHA!
14 Jun 07, 21:37
farna: i tagged hello!!!!!!!!!
'ANNISA says: HELLO (:
14 Jun 07, 21:45
tina: yes must !
'ANNISA says: YUPZ!
14 Jun 07, 22:03
Luke: Hi! i'm one of the SCDF NCO for ur course. The course is fun right? Congrats for PASSING!
14 Jun 07, 22:12
Luke: i'm the one NOT in SCDF Uniform
'ANNISA says: YUPZ! YUPZ! I remember u now! haha! Yupz the course is fun and thnks (:
14 Jun 07, 22:11
Lyff: EHHH!!! why never write abt me and that 15 mins we spent talking ****??? wa lauu...
'ANNISA says: HAHA! Nxt time larh haiyerrr! HAHAHA!
15 Jun 07, 02:42
ashriqah: oh ya!!i forgt to say congrats on wad..haha..congrats on passing yr NCC ting k!! keep it up babe!! see ya soon!!
15 Jun 07, 02:03
ashriqah: babe!! congrats!(: POLLYPOCKET IS THE BEST!!(:hahahaaa..
'ANNISA says: OH! HAHA! Thnks and POLLYPOCKET is gerek oni when ure bored! HAHAHA!
15 Jun 07, 10:14
; ALYSHA!: yupsyups . wo miss ni de suare && ANIS , IS SHE YOUR SISTER ?! IS THIS GIRL WHOSE NAME IS ANIS , YOUR SISTER ?
'ANNISA says: Nope..her name is Aisah. Mayb its spammer. Well juz ignore gerl (: HAHA!
15 Jun 07, 10:35
ella: hey nice meeting you! keep on rawking yea?
'ANNISA says: HAHA! U too keep on RAWK-ing (:
15 Jun 07, 11:07
dar: havent do HW!!! ARGH!!
15 Jun 07, 11:06
dar: im goin istanbul!! wooo!!
'ANNISA says: HAHA! U sotong! DO ur HW 1st larh or betta still dun do! HAHA! EH singgah Dubai! HAHAHA!
15 Jun 07, 17:32
tina: where's the sexy picturessss!
'ANNISA says: There u go but the videos I can't post it ): HAHA!
15 Jun 07, 18:21
; ALYSHA!: 'ANNISA PHARKINGLY LOVES MY BLOG SONG hoho . && I love yours too
'ANNISA SAYS: Yupz! I realli doooooooo (: HAHA!
Well I actuallie juz reached home from TM and guess who I saw?
USM in tudong! WAHAHAHAHAZ! Kinda cute larh..HAHA!
USM USM! hahahahahahaha!
Well tmrw will be celebrating Ada's birthday wif THE gang and Nabila might be tagging along. I asked her too! HAHA! So more pictures will be uploaded tmrw...I guess! HAHAHAHA!
Well tht's all and have a GOOD night (:
WAHAHAHAHAZ!
'ANNISA outz!!!