Thursday, June 21, 2007 9:59 PM



REUNION!


GOOD NIGHT all!HAHAHA!
Helliu LOVES!
Well I juz got back home from Boat Quay. Went to celebrate cousin's birthday. My dad's side. YUPZ! It was OK larh...Not tht bad! At first, I didn't wanna go coz of certain reasons but thinking back abt the food and of course lovely couzins, I feel like gg so I went there wif mom, siblings, granny and uncle. He drove a cab so ya it was easy for us to get there.

So when reached there, everyone reached already so ya obviously they cut the cake already larh and they say they waited for us but we were very late! HAHA! Reallie meh? HAHA! So said HIE to everyone there and I go and grab my dinner! Wait NO! I actuallie eat the BIRTHDAY cake 1st! HAHAHA! It was quite nice larh...Well everything is nice when ure HUNGRY! HAHAHA! Then I ate some Mee Kuay Teow! HAHA! OH, then I drank teh-TARIKKKKKK! Nt sweet Nt tasteless JUST right! HAHA! I drank 2 cups of it! HAHA! My cuzzin reallie know how to TARIK the teh eh! HAHA! Nt bad cuzzie! HAHA!

After which the family slack arnd and we talked. I didn't really talk larh juz listened! PASANG TELINGA! HAHAHAHAHA! After those loooooong conversations, the FAMILY actuallie head home but b4 tht I managed to take pictures wif cuzzin and ya my maklong actuallie think tht I look like my close guy cousin which is her son. Funnie seh..HAIYO! haha!

21 Jun 07, 01:32
tina: i seee my name (:
'ANNISA says: HAHA! YOUR name!

21 Jun 07, 03:27
Jo: So sweet, thanks alot alot alot i love you!
'ANNISA says: HAHA! thanks babe and eh Im sorry cant attend ur party lar beb. My cuzzin also got a birthday celebration soo ya..Hope U understand and HAVE FUN (:

21 Jun 07, 03:44
tina: im gonna try sleep now, talk to yer later (:
'ANNISA says: HAHAHA! And u actiallie had difficulties sleepin! HAHA!

21 Jun 07, 07:47
ALLY: but wait !! Nisa , i forgot about me going to move out of VM soon . hurhur . but anyways .
21 Jun 07, 07:30
ALLY: i did all those surveys b4 too hurhur . && okehh , best must come must come . hurhur .
'ANNISA says: Nvm then we go to other places! HAHA!

21 Jun 07, 12:17
feeza: are u bored or are u just bored? hahaha
'ANNISA says: Im BORED! HAHA!

21 Jun 07, 12:48
ALLY: && Ohhh , i wasn't sleeping at that time when you tagged asking me to call you . I just wasn't on the computer . Ey , you can call me anytime , wokehhs .
'ANNISA says: I didn't save ur No. Tht's wy I never koll.

21 Jun 07, 14:04
sharifah:): eh! i also wanna do the survey uh girl! like cool like that! ....
'ANNISA says: HAHA! It's kinda fun when ure bored larh! HAHA!


Oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Did I mention tht the Birthday Boy was CUUUUUUUUTE?
He wore like a tuxedo kind of stuff but it's a SMALL KIDDO version! HAHAHAHAHA!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY small couzin!
Ure 3 yrs old already! HAHAHAHA!




How time flies!





'ANNISA outz!!!