SATISFACTION!
MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY! A boring day indeed!
I did nothing much todae. I juz polished my No.3 Boots for no reason and the outcome was nt bad. It was quite shiny! HAHAH! Had lots of fun looking after my Cute Little Baby Cuzzin;Hasha, keep gg online and offline and juz watched the Television tt is FULL of nonsense shows!
10 Jun 07, 21:26
tuty: tuu pasal lah., mesti tag here and there. tsk. LULU.
10 Jun 07, 22:15
tuty: yay! 100 percent! WOHOOOOOOOOOOO.
'ANNISA says: HAHAHA! OK OK! 100 percent! CONGRATULATIONS ((: HAHAHAHA!
10 Jun 07, 22:17
ada: eh, not bad. pandai pun. lain kali, aku nyer turn lak suroh kau uat kn eh?? lol.
'ANNISA says:haha! Sure Sure! Anytime ((: WAHAHAHAZ!
10 Jun 07, 23:02
Khairunn: *skin
10 Jun 07, 23:01
Khairunn: hey your blog skinis simple but nice(:
'ANNISA says: HAHA! Thnks!
10 Jun 07, 23:29
; ALYSHA!: Wei ... resize your picture into an avatar or smaller okehh ? Huhus . && I want the post fast !!
'ANNISA says: HAHAHA! OKOK! I'll post smtng abt u TOMORROW ok? Check it out tomorrow ((:
11 Jun 07, 01:57
tina: & you arent online !
11 Jun 07, 00:31
tina: wow. so big man your picture !
'ANNISA says: Ya I wasn't online at tht point of time as one of my sibling were using the computer. and the picture is now SMALL! hahaha!
11 Jun 07, 10:54
NIKKKIIIEEEE: woohoo. eh your blog so nice now. hah. can actually do things. last time always hang.
'ANNISA says: HAHA! Thank You ((:
11 Jun 07, 11:58
ada: eh, smlm gbr besar. skg ni kecik.
'ANNISA says: HAHA! Yupz! I re-size it (:
11 Jun 07, 16:15
; ALYSHA!: && Nisa , yes , go change your picture . As in , resize it
11 Jun 07, 13:56
; ALYSHA!: NIKKIE , TAG SAYER NYER BLOG JUGAK
'ANNISA says: Da re-size larh and NIKKIE tag her blog too! HAHA!
Tag replied people and am gg to watch TV now!
BYE (:
'ANNISA outz!!!