Thursday, June 07, 2007 9:28 PM



SPARKS*


Phewwww!
I juz finished bathing. Well I juz reached home like arnd 9.00pm juz now from NCC HQ. Had COC TRNG/reherseal at HQ AND COC is tmrw. It's damn tiring ar OMG! Seriously it's so HOT juz now in da morning and afternoon and we had to practice and practice our marching and also to know where we had to like turned and stop at the correct places and all and ya of course there's break. There's tea break then lunch then tea break again then dinner. HAHA! Yupz! FOOOOOOOOOOOOD! HAHAHA!

So let me tell U how MY day started.

It wasn't really a good start as I woke up late as late as 6.30am when im supposed to be at Eunos MRT Station by 7am to meet my CPLs and partmate. My uniform wasn't really up to standard and I knew that and Im gonna do smtng abt it. Then I went there by MRT when I actuallie cn go there by bus so I reahced there at arnd 7.15 to 7.20am. When I reached there, waited for one of ma CPL then we went strght to HQ by bus.

We were kind of late bt when we reached there, trng for all the Supporting Cont. have nt yet started. So KC cadets fall in and ya we waited an waited. Then arnd 12+ in da afternoon we had teaBREAK! HAHA! So we grab some food and make NEW friends. Thy're so FUNIE and RETARDED! HAHAHA! After which, trng started. Starting was quite boring larh I mean it was quite slack then it got kind of tough I mean nt the tough as in VERY tough juz a lil bit tough. YUPZ!

Then we went for lunch. Then reherseal agn for like nearly 30 mins or smtng like tht or mayb lesser..no mayb more..NO! NVM! HAHA! Then teaBREAK again HAHA! Then full-dress-reherseal then DINNER beybeh! HAHA!

Seriously ar during the Full-Dress-Reerseal I badly wanted to juz sit down somewhere and rest my BLISTER-ed toes bt then if the whole lot can ENDURE then why can't I rite? HAHA! Yupz so I endured together with the rest and when it's over I straight away went to eat dinner and N-joy sitting on the chair I was sitting at! HAHA! During the whole trng/reherseal I gt SUNBURNT! Nt onli me bt like most of the people there. HAHA! Sunburnt seh! Funnie larh ok! HAHA! Then I went home with bunch of CRAZIEEE people! Seriously this people are juz WHACKY! HAHAHA!

Well, now I think I need to get my uniform ready and all and I think tmrw is gonna be a BLAST! HAHAH! okok! MADness! So nitez peepz ((:






'ANNISA outz!!!