Monday, June 18, 2007 9:37 PM



juz go wif the flow beybeh!


HELLIU!
I've got nothing much to blog abt for todae so once agn
I'll juz reply tags ok (:
HAPPY memBACA HAHAHAHAHA!

18 Jun 07, 00:48
tina: you love foood huh. i like swensens (:
'ANNISA says: HAHA! Who dun LOVE food darling? HAHA! FOOOOOOD is LOVED! HAHAHA!

18 Jun 07, 01:17
b2: TC!
18 Jun 07, 01:17
b2: you asked me to tag.. so yeah TAG..
'ANNISA says: HAHA OK! Erm yea u tc too (:

18 Jun 07, 10:36
ALLY: i owe 'ANNISA candy !! Hurhur . What candy do you want ?!
18 Jun 07, 12:10
ALLY: miss my crazyness ?! hurhur . i miss your loudness . actually i miss your everything luhh women !! haha .
'ANNISA says: YUPZ! U owe me CANDY and I want tht damn sour candies! HAHA! And ya I miss ur CRAZYness! HAHA!

18 Jun 07, 11:09
sharifah =): heyheyhey! look who's enjoyinh at Swenson's??? ahahahahahahah! i'll link you darl..and btw..i had a blog this year..so, it's kinda new uh...
18 Jun 07, 12:32
sharifah!: you lil ****! tagg yourself! SS uh?????????
'ANNISA says: OH icic! New blog ay! COOL and HAHA! I was boreddddd larh! HAHA!

18 Jun 07, 12:12
'ANNISA: u think? HAHAHA!
18 Jun 07, 12:11
'ANNISA: HAHAHAHA!
18 Jun 07, 12:11
'ANNISA: yours or MINE?
18 Jun 07, 12:11
'ANNISA: hey! my post is way better than that rock kapak!
'ANNISA says: DON'T ask! HAHA!

18 Jun 07, 20:51
Angel: eh girl.........My b'day takder paper ker?? suddenly i raser tak malu pulak....
'ANNISA says: HAHA! Insya'Allah I'll try to get u smtng ya. Damn broke larh now! HAHA!

Tomorrow might be gg jogging wif Nabila at Bedok Stadium.
Need to get rid of this fats man! HAHAHA! Seriously I've been gaining weight during this June hols! Well gg to continue watching HIKMAH now so.....




GOOD MALAM (:






'ANNISA outz!!!