I want you to look at me like that forever.
HELLO loves!
No updates for a few days so here's a bit of things I wanna share wif everyone abt what had happened those past few days.
FRIDAY had trng. Had Part B proficieny test and I reallie wnat to know how much I scored! OHMY! OKOK! Then yea there's like alot of SJAB cadets from different kind of sch came for dunoe what. There's some occasion and yea alot of people were there. After trng went home and obviously I was damn tired to even type anything on the keyboard!
SATURDAY had flag day and we went Bugis to do it. OHMY! Collecting money is NO fun at all man! HAHA! Seriously NOT fun! Saw quite a no. of familiar faces from different sch and yea chat wif em for a little while and then after flag day hang out for a while wif Shalyn and Natasha. Bought a top and I SO LOVE it! HAHA! Am gg to buy a yellow songebob shirt this wednesday! HAHA! And at the same time gg to Beach Road to buy some NCC Stuffs for Campfeast! Campfeast coming people!
And today went to attend my foster brother's wedding at Pasir Ris! HOKAY! It was held at a multi-purpose hall and yea ok larh..I like the deco! It was nice! Ok So while happily eating the food I thought of drinking water coz yea the food was quite spicy so yea I took the cup and yea the water spilled! Ok wadever! My fault?! I dun care! So yea! At tht point of time I really badly want to go hom coz my baju kurung totally was like ruined! And yea I didn't managed to c my foster bro coz he'll be reching like arnd 3+ as his wife live at Jurong so yea the journey was quite long but then managed to c the rest after tht family and I went home and I changed and I slept till 7+.
REPLY TAGG DAY! haha!
22 Jul 07, 21:02
ALLY: & 'ANNISA , IMISSYOU TOO(:
21 Jul 07, 08:31
ALLY: kater jekk nak tag ari ari .
20 Jul 07, 19:57
ALLY: sayer ai 'ANNISA ! UHH HUHH ! OOOOOH YEAHH !!
'ANNISA: Sayer ai ALYSHA toooooooo!
22 Jul 07, 16:57
ashriqah: uuuuuupppppdddddaaatteee babe:D
'ANNISA says: HAHAHA! UPDATED!
OK! Tht's all for today and now Im gg to revise my math for tmrw MATH CA3! Wish me luck peeps!
What if I say I miss you?
'ANNISA outz!!!