Monday, July 16, 2007 4:12 PM



I yearn to see your smile!


MONDAYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Sch ended at 1415pm today because of Assembly!
Well let me tell you about my day in sch today hokays (:

So I woke up like half and hr late. Instead of waking up at 0530am I woke up at 0600am so yea I was only able to catch the 0635am instead of the 0620am bus so I kind off reached sch at arnd 0650am! Yea then chat with the normal people! Then went to the netball court with Alysha and Heda and then Heda went off to the Upper Sec sitting area. After morning assembly went up to class and the day started off with 2 periods of Geography lessons! As usual Ms Soo is so funny! And then we had 2 periods of PC[Pastoral Care] and Mrs Lee came in and I still have nt do the composition she had asked the whole class to do. She gave us 2 titles. My Family or My School and we have to write up to 400 words. What nonsense! I didn't know PC also must do all this stuffs! I thought only English do compositions and all? Anywaes yea after PC we had Recess and then a period of MT. After MT it was a period of CT[Contact Time] and then we only had a period of Math when it's supposed to be 2 periods bcoz Mr Lim had to go somewhere to attend to some stuffs. Aftr tht we had IT and then Assembly! Today's assembly we learned abt the advantages and disadvantages of bloggings, we also learn how to serve the net wisely, nt to believe in fake websites and how pornographic sitez cn corrupt the computer. So those who loves to watch PORN vidoes on ur computer, better be careful guys! You might juz get corrupted YOURSELF! WAHAHAHAHAHAZ!

After Assembly home with Jasmine and ALYSHA. We took a cab home because Jasmine's leg is not that well as she tore her leg muscles. So yea this few days she can't really walk properly!

Anyway I've received the pictures during the outing with LOPEZ, Nabila, Nadia, Munirah and Jasmine. We actually went to Seoul Garden to celebrate together for the last time together with Ms Lopez before she leave KC to continue studying in NUS! We took quite a number of pics for memories. Well I'll end my post here and here are the pics (:


DIGG IN! HAHAHA!


Look at how much food we ate?! HAHAHA!


The result of a shaky hand! Thnk you Seoul Garden Brother! HAHAHAHA!



After eating we went to Toys 'R' Us! to be GLAMOUR! HAHAHAHA!



Munirah was juz amazed by Nabila's SEXappeal! HAHAHA!


And so she tried copying Nabila bet yea she was distracted by something! Wanna know wat?


She was distracted and also amazed by looking at
'ANNISA's new pinky-AWESOME hair! WAHAHAHAHAZ!



After tht we went to visit our AWESOME relatives!



SMILE!!!


My BEST square Relative ;SPONGEBOB!


And we bid farewell to our AWESOME relatives!
[I juz love the tone of this pic! Don't you? HAHA!]



After tht we went to visit our YELLO FAMILY cousins!



Presenting THE SIMPSONS! hahaha! I was having a VERY nice talk wif my
BEST yellow-long-spiky hair cousin! HAHAHA!


Well we didn't have much time to spend wif em so we said GOODBYE to em! I was kissing the cutest yellow baby I've ever met! HAHA! And I was wondering WTH was Munirah doing! HAHAHAHAHA!



N-joyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!






p.s: WELCOME BACK Nadia! We're so happy to see you back in school. It's been a long time since I have a good-long-merepek chat wif you small gerl. HAHAHA!
To those taking their 'O' Level MT Listening Comprehension today,
GOOD LUCK people! May God bless you always (:







'ANNISA outz!!!