oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I think im gg to be sick!
Am having a very BAD sore throat and my nose is now like a tap that does not stop leaking! I need strepsils and panadols! I HATE TO BE SICK! Seriously I DO!
24 Jul 07, 21:55
ALLY: she's gone ! & oh . FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN
24 Jul 07, 21:35
ALLY: 'ANNISA . CHILL . SHE'S OUT ALREADY . SHE WONT TAG ANYMORE . SERIOUS
'ANNISA says: OK (:
24 Jul 07, 20:42
bimbo: oh my gawd.i think i need a manicure.so i think im gonna do a french manicure,myself!
'ANNISA says: HAHA! Eh i miss you larh! This saturday will be a blast hokays!
24 Jul 07, 09:42
adawiyah: Aku tk leh sign blogger sak. irritating !!!!
24 Jul 07, 08:37
adawiyah: yes! yes! yes! another girls day out!! haha!!
'ANNISA says: YES! Another girls day out ok! Im missing you gerls!
Let's hope Im ok by tmrw and to HEDA get well soon ok! Rest well babe (:
Countdown to CAMPFEAST 2007: 5 more days!
'ANNISA outz!!!