Sunday, July 15, 2007 4:38 PM



the SEXY intervention!


EVERYONE is out except for me! Im stuck at home. Well I choose to stay at home lar coz Im juz too plain lazy to actuallie follow my family. They went to GIANT I think! Im nt sure! Well let's now re-cap what happened earlier in the day todae!

So I woke up at arnd 9 and slack arnd till 9.30. Bathed and get ready to go to relegious class. Dad sent us there and I think we reached quite early! 10.30 went in the class and today's lesson was all AWESOME. I dunnoe why but yea I think today's lesson was juz better then the others. Then after relegious class went home eat lunch and did my hw and it's all DONE! HAHAHAHAHA! After tht I wacthed tv and Im here online!


15 Jul 07, 02:38
feeza: actually, i did came across this one and wanted to make it as mine.. u minah! hahahah! never mine! Happy birthdayy!!!!!
'ANNISA says: Eh?! Oh! HAHA! U larh minah and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you too! WAHAHAHAHAZ!!!

15 Jul 07, 13:50
ALLY: soon too ! ((:
15 Jul 07, 13:50
ALLY: NYEHEHS ! sorry i didn't reply your IM on MSN . I was away uhhs . Urms , I might be calling you later at night , MAYBE . or i'll just be seeing you & school ! post about the conversation will be up
15 Jul 07, 13:29
ALLY: clasic ?! haha . CLASIC !!!! ((:
'ANNISA says: HAHA! ok! And yea! CLASSIC!

15 Jul 07, 16:09
mayyin: Hello! Tagged! I'll send you the pictures soon.
'ANNISA says: OK!

15 Jul 07, 16:10
naddiiee: tagged! = ))
'ANNISA says: THNKS!

15 Jul 07, 16:10
jayne: hello.!annisa is so cute and coool.i love her.tag me back yeah!nice bloggskin<3.
'ANNISA says: I'll tagg u soooooon!

15 Jul 07, 16:11
NIKKKIIIEEEE: Hi girl. SO SEXY ARH. How come your blog got no song?
'ANNISA says: HAHA! Bcoz I dunnoe wat song to put and I LOVE NICOLETTE!

15 Jul 07, 16:24
DIAN: HEY BABE>LOVE THE NEW SKIN
'ANNISA says: HAHA! ok :)

15 Jul 07, 16:31
Lyff: kena force to tag sia... wad is dis?
'ANNISA says: shuddup ALYF!

15 Jul 07, 16:31
diyana: love ya babe.
15 Jul 07, 16:31
diyana: u ask me to tag?? hah... tagged..
'ANNISA says: HAHA! I love u too (:


Well I've decided to make Wednesday, Friday and Sunday a REPLY TAGG DAY!
I dunnoe why Wednesday, Friday and Sunday! It's juz a random one! So from todae onwards I'll juz reply ur taggs on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays!
Now I want to eat CHOCOLATE and feeza I want
GODIVA CHOCOLATIER CHOCS and DRINKS! HAHAHAHA!

Oh ya tmrw sch starts agn and I think this will be my last post of the day!
So enjoy ur weekend!





Till tomorrow......






'ANNISA outz!!!