we're soaring..flying.....!
HELLIU all!
I juz finshed watching HSM!
I think it' AWESOME! HAHA!
Anywaes todae went for religious class in da morning at 10.30am after 2 hrs of religious class went home. Reached home, changed and EAT! After eating went online for a while and chat wif DAWN and ALLY! I juz love the both of em! DAWN will always have smtng to say when she comes online! ALLY too!
Ater tht did some packing for tmrw! CAMPFEAST beybeh! HAHA! After packing and all watched tv agn and get some rest! HAHA!
Seriosuly I've been doin nothing larh! I didn't even study! I feel so...guilty? I dunoe...I think I've been wasting my time unnecessarily! Well I think I need to have a better time management! No! NOT I THINK! I SHOULD! Don't you think so? And I should start mugging like real sooooooooon too!
29 Jul 07, 19:31
adawiyah: !
29 Jul 07, 19:31
adawiyah: d
29 Jul 07, 19:31
adawiyah: o
29 Jul 07, 19:31
adawiyah: o
29 Jul 07, 19:31
adawiyah: l
29 Jul 07, 19:31
adawiyah: f
29 Jul 07, 19:31
adawiyah: haha.
29 Jul 07, 19:31
adawiyah: is that enough?
29 Jul 07, 19:31
adawiyah: I MISS YOU!!!!
29 Jul 07, 19:31
adawiyah: oh ya!
29 Jul 07, 19:31
adawiyah: nk ckp ape ah?
'ANNISA says: I MISS U TOO gerl!
29 Jul 07, 19:24
ALLY: HAHA xD hmm ... you know got 7-11 & all ? ah' yer . go buy sour power from there(: haha . JKJK .
29 Jul 07, 18:59
ALLY: & again , the say its easier said than done . Hahs xD
29 Jul 07, 18:59
ALLY: Its not good asking people you know ? If they say they'll give . Then be patient , & they will (: Nyehehs . Like they say , man will get what they want only if their patient !
29 Jul 07, 17:33
ALLY: EH . WHAT SOUR POWER SOUR POWER & ALL ? THINK WHAT ? I SO RICH ARHS ?
'ANNISA says: err rite babe! HAHAHA! I wnt MY sour powerrrr! HEHE!
28 Jul 07, 20:36
Munirah BiBi: eh i miss spogebob's eyes..HAHAHAHA! ;P
29 Jul 07, 15:49
Munirah BiBi: your old blogskin..eh i can still remember..HAHA! i love it..damn nice..haha/..
'ANNISA says: HAHA! YUPZ!
Ok till here for now..
I'll update agn when I come back from CAMPFEAST ok (:
DON'T miss me too much LOVEs! HAHAHAHA!
Countdown to CAMPFEAST 2007: 1 more day!
'ANNISA outz!!!