WIDEEEEEEEEEEEE-awake!
Im still wide awake people! I juz cant sleep! Mayb bcoz I already slept in da afternoon juz now from 3+ till 8. Yea I know it's long! HAHAHAH! Well since I gt noting much to talk abt I'll juz reply TAGS agn hokays!
14 Jul 07, 15:12
junita wunita: annisa(: we love cik lehh!
'ANNISA says: YESSSSSSSSSSSSS we dooooooooooo! HAHA!
14 Jul 07, 19:55
aishah: haha hello ye la bebual lagi sampai pukul 2 haha!anyway your song sounded familiar!!! real love ! ((:
'ANNISA says:Ah ye larh! Bebual lagi sampai pukul 2! HAHA! And yes! It's REAL LOVE! wahahahahahahaz!
14 Jul 07, 23:39
gayle: HELLLOOO! we havent really talked like forever ! HAHAH! (:
'ANNISA says: YEA and the last time I said HI! to you was in the gym during reading period!
14 Jul 07, 23:40
ALLY: ANNISA NISA NISA EHH EHH EHH ! Nyehehs . Ladeeduum .
'ANNISA says: ALYSHA LYSHA LYSHA EHH EHH EHH ! HAHAHAHA! MADness!
14 Jul 07, 23:42
Jacqueline: no wait! the remix? ahahaha
14 Jul 07, 23:41
Jacqueline: EY! hello. You like Rihanna's umbrella? ahahaha Cool cadet.
'ANNISA says: HAHA! YEA it's the REMIXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!
14 Jul 07, 23:46
adam your brother: the blogskin is nice mann... i agree cinderella under the umbrella is way way nicer mannn
'ANNISA says: HAHA! HELLO brother!
14 Jul 07, 23:56
%ANNE-: (: TAGGED! WILL LINK YOOH UPP!
'ANNISA says: OK (:
14 Jul 07, 23:58
Samantha: HiHi:) love ur skin for this page woots:) ^.^"
'ANNISA says: THNKS Sam!
15 Jul 07, 01:45
b2: :)
15 Jul 07, 01:45
b2: your blogskin babe! nice! but wierd! COOL
'ANNISA says: so isit NICE or weird? HAHAHA!
HAPPY mem-baca and
I WANT TO WATCH Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix
AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!
OK im gg to force myself to sleep NOW!
BYE!
'ANNISA outz!!!