Tuesday, July 17, 2007 9:05 PM



you were my favourite moment of the century!



Sch was as usual todae. Reached sch quite early like arnd 0625am. I manage to eat the mose nicest toast I've ever tasted in my life early in the morning today! HAHA! The aunty tht sells drinks in my sch reallie make good toast! Should go and try it KCians! HAHAHA! After morning assembly and all went up to class and yea lessons begin.

We had 2 periods of Math lessons to start off the day. Mr L came in and yea most of us thinks tht today he had moodswings. It was quite pissing off to c him behave in this kind of way but yea everyone have moodswings so yea can't blame him.

After tht we had 2 periods of Lit. Had some test and everybody was shocked! We cant blame Mr LB for everything. He told us tht the test will be held the nxt lesson which is today but yea it seems tht we might have forgotten[even though maybe some people might purposely forget abt it]. The test was actually easy but yea since I forgot to re-read the story agn, it was quite difficult but still manageable! HAHA!

Next was recess and I had a half and hr chat wif Mz Lopez together with the loveables! She gave us each a letter saying what she felt abt us and how she feels when she's with us. Her message in the letter to us were all different and yea I was touched by her letter. I will typed it out in a while. Then we had this BIMBO kind of shite gg on while we were chatting and evryone were laughing our head off when we see each other behave FOOLishly!

After recess we had 2 periods of MT and we didn't learn anything much. We only learned how to write a formal letter. We didn't know the format and everything coz all this wile we have been learning informal letter! So we were thought and yes I WOULD PREFER if the examiner let us do INFORMAL LETTER for our EOY coz it is much of a hassle to do formal letter as the format is so hard to remember!

After MT, had 2 periods of Sci. It was quite slack todae. Nothing much to blog abt Sci period!

After tht was 2 periods of Geography and tht marks the end of the day! HAHA! So today Geography lessons, Ms Soo pick a few of our speech and had asked us to read it infront of the whole class but yea as usual we are all shy people *ehem* so our dear Sareeta volunteered to read all the speech tht Ms Soo had chosen and let me tell you, Sareeta cn become the Minister of Manpower! She's really good in giving speech at the same time create a sense of humour in it! HAHA! She was seriously funny!

After sch, the Loveables and I meet up with Ms Lopez as we wanted to spend our time together for the last time in sch. We ate a tub of ice cream and obviously we camwhored! HAHA! The pics will be posted after I post abt the letter she wrote to me alright (:

For now Im gg to blog abt the letter.



Dear Annisa,
I'm going to miss you so much, I already do! The past few months spent with you, has been the highlight of my term break. Your group of menahs have been the pride and joy of my life over the past few months. I boast about you girls all the time to my family and friends. You girls have truly been an inspiration to me. Seeing your faces was an event I looked forward to eagerly each day. You girls were my adrenaline pumpers, especially on days when I felt I was going to collapse from sheer exhaustion! The smiles, jokes, laughter and most of all, love, served as a form of encouragement.

You have earned my respect. Despite the many circumstances that you face daily, you are still able to carry yourself, and smile. I know that things at home have not been easy, especially when it comes to finances. I am so proud of the way you carry yourself. with your head held up high and with a sense of self-confidence that even the richest of people do not possess. Often, when problems come your way, you put on a brave front. Maybe you do so to hide the hurt, perhaps you do not want to worry your family and friends, or you simply think that you have to be strong. I want you to know this, being strong does not simply mean putting fighting back tears or smiling even though you're dying on the inside. Inner strength is admitting that you are weak om the inside and working on it. Sometimes, working on out your issues, requires you to fight your own battle. Other times, it requires you to invite others into your life, to help fight the battle with you and for you. Do not be afraid to admit that you are weak and allow your friends to reach out to you. I know that they love you very much and would very much want to walk through every battle with you. You have so much love to give, you give and give, why not give them a cance to return some of the love you shower on them endlesly?

It has been an honour to have known you. i will difinitely miss you. I am positive that you are going to make it big wherever you go, because every KC girl does!

Know that wherever you go and in whatever you do, there is someone out there that loves you dearly. Werever I am, I will be loving you from afar. You will always have a special place in my heart.

I love you,with all I have.

In God's love and mins,
Stacey
Ms Lopez!


While I was reading this, I was touched and I was moved to tears.

To Ms Lopez; I know you want the best out of your students and I'm sure they want the best out of themselves too. Despite knowing you for only a few months, you have been a great inspiration to me too! I really admire the way you handle pupils. It is nt an easy task for you but you managed to endure and stand with all our craps during PC Lessons. I'm sure they too will remember you as the most understanding and COOL teacher juz like I do. All those great times spent with you and the loveables will nt be forgotten and seeing you acting like a Bimbo will always be remembered by me and of course the Loveables. You have been a good role model in my eyes and will always be. The times spent with you will always be treasured even if it is in the shortest period of time. It has been an honour to know you too and I will difintely miss you. I hope tht your time in NUS will be a meaningful one. Good luck in your future endeavours and Ms Lopez, you will always have a special place in my heart too.



The ice-cram we ate! Almost all of it is gone! HAHA!


SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS!


Errr...was trying to be a bimbo but yea..WADEVER! HAHAHA!


SPASMS! HAHAHA!


I will miss the time we spent together and act so retardedly!






'ANNISA outz!!!