and u're the reason why!
HELLIU people!
I've gt nothing much to blog abt. Ok let's strt wif sch...
Sch was ok! Was quite draggy for me. I was damn tired todae. I dunnoe why but yea anw after sch went home wif Sareeta and tht woman is juz so funny. Reached home and had lunch then did some math after tht went online and then had my afternoon nap! IT WAS GOOD! HAHAHA!
21 Aug 07, 22:09
megan: hey annisa, i love you.
'ANNISA says: I love you too megan (:
21 Aug 07, 15:02
SAREETA: u rawk! (:
'ANNISA says: you rawk too babe!
20 Aug 07, 22:42
tina: good you passed ! (:
'ANNISA says: yea! HAHA!
20 Aug 07, 21:56
'ALLY: sudah update !! & oh pushing you was so fun laaaaas !!
'ANNISA says: OK! And pus some more ok! NOT! HAHAZ!
20 Aug 07, 15:40
aishah: fireworks fireworks!anyway thanks for wishing me luck because i REALLY need it! ((:
'ANNISA says: HAHA! ok (: I'll wish you luck everyday if you want! HAHAHA!
There'll be another math test tmrw! GOSH! I have yet to strt doing any excercises to practice/revise! Well it's upon 10 and I MUST PASS! OK! I better go study now! BYE (:
'ANNISA outz!!!