Wednesday, August 01, 2007 8:30 PM



CAMPFEAST 2007 [30th-31st of August]

HELLIU all!
As promised I will be blogging abt CAMPFEAST today so yea.

Well campFEAST! OK larh. Made ALOT of new friends from various secondary schools. Did quite alot of activities like Flying Fox, Repelling, Paintball, Rock Climbing and Low Elements stuffs! All this activities has made the whole of troupe 2 bond more with each other. Even though at 1st we didn't realie know anything abt each other, in then end we managed to at least know smtng abt one another.

Nt only I know alot of cadets from different kind of sch but I also know get to know some of the CLTs there. Almost all the CLTs at the different stations will ask me the same quetion. HAHAHAHA! It was quite funny though bcoz all of em think I look like one of the female CLT! HAHAHAH! Want to know?! ASK ME! WAHAHAHAZ!

Well there was also the CAMPFEAST Night which is like all the 6 troupes will do a performance. I had alot of fun during tht night and the best part of the night for me was when we sang the song tht CLT Rafeeq will always ask " Did the chicken die?" and after tht he will go "No larh sia the chicken never die!" HAHAHA! It was total madness tht night! I bet each and every Part Bs and also the CLTs enjoyed themselves.

Well I guess thts all abt CAMPFEAST tht I have to share to you people out there. I juz can't describe how AWESOME CampFEAST was! I will post some of the pics tht was taken after receiving it hokays (:


1 Aug 07, 00:55
feeza: saya dengar berita...
'ANNISA says: HAHA! Ah ye lar! Pasal awak jugak! HAHAHA!

31 Jul 07, 21:06
susanne.: hi, long time no see. RELINK pls(:
'ANNISA says: HAHA! OK ure re-linked!

31 Jul 07, 20:07
Munirah BiBi: mak cik.. welcome back.. got lots to tell you and i got my hp back btw.. long long story..
'ANNISA says: haha! Thnk you and yea you've gt ur fone back! COOL (:

31 Jul 07, 20:03
tina: bet you miss her tons (:
31 Jul 07, 19:54
ALLY: COOLIE IS BACK !
31 Jul 07, 19:54
ALLY: COOLIE IS BACK !
31 Jul 07, 19:52
ALLY: COOLIE IS BACK !
'ANNISA says: HAHAHA! Yes ALLY im back and yes tina she miss me! Don't you?! WAHAHAHAHAHZ!



Well till here people and good nite (:




WARRIORS ALL THE WAY!






'ANNISA outz!!!